mending up

Zhan was standing in the living room after sometime Yibo came there wearing his uniform.

"Yibo....I...." Zhan was saying but Yibo interrupted him.

"Just leave me to school.....I don't want to talk anything...." Said Yibo.

"You can go by your....bike....if you....want..." Said Zhan.

"Didn't you just ordered me....to wear my uniform and you will be leaving me....so who I am to unfollow the order of my Alpha....I am following it...." Said Yibo taunting.

"But....I doesn't mean like that...." Said Zhan.

"Whatever.......I don't want to talk...." Said Yibo and Zhan nodded.
They went inside Zhan's car and left for Yibo's school.

The full journey to the school was silent. Neither of them said anything. When they reached the school Yibo ran out of the car without saying anything.

Yibo walked inside his class while hiding from the sight of everyone. He didn't want anyone to notice him. He went straight to his class and sat on his seat. Though he can't help from getting noticed by his classmates. They all started whispering as they saw Yibo.

Yibo was in no condition to face them. He just want the earth to swallow him. He somehow spent the torturing hours in the class, when the bell rang for recess he quickly rushed out of the class. He went to the canteen and sat in the corner where nobody can notice him.

"Wow.....what my life had become.....firstly that marriage....now this....I have to keep myself hidden from others...." Said Yibo.

"Hey.....you are Wang Yibo....isn't it...." Said someone as Yibo raised his head to look at the person. He saw a girl standing in front of him.

 He saw a girl standing in front of him

"Yes...." Said Yibo.

"Hello Yibo....I am Qishi...." Said the girl. Yibo looked at the girl with a confused expression. He felt the face of the girl was familiar.

"Can I sit here...." Asked Qishi.

"Is she one of my fangirl....who don't yet know....I am a Omega..." Thought Yibo.

"Yeah....you can....if you don't have any problem in sitting with a omega..." Said Yibo. The girl smiled and sat in front of Yibo.

"I think....you didn't recogonised me..." Said the girl. Yibo looked at her carefully.

"Wait....you are Yun Qishi....the boxing champion of the school...." Asked Yibo with a suprised expression.

"Yes....I am...." Said Qishi and smiled.

"Woah....why an strong Alpha....and a boxing champ is here to meet me..." Asked Yibo.

"I heard.... You are an omega....is it true??" Asked Qishi.

"Yeah....it is....now what will you do...mock me....make fun of me.....do whatever you want....I don't care..." Said Yibo.

"No...no....Actually.... I....am....a....omega too...." Said Qishi.