Be strong

After sometime Yibo walked out of his room. Others were giggling while looking at him and he know what can be the reason behind that.

He just ignored them and walked and sat on the sofa.

"So.....was there....something going on...." Asked Lanren with a grin.

"Shut up stupid....nothing..." Said Yibo while blushing.

"Come on tell me.....I am your friend atleast you can share it with me...." Said Lanren.

Yibo looked around to see if everyone is busy or not he leaned closer to Lanren.

"He....kissed....me...." Said Yibo slowly.

"What...." Yelled Lanren.

"Hey shhh....keep quite....will you call everyone...." Said Yibo sushing him.

"Ohh my god Yibo...." Said Lanren.

"Hmmm....its not the first time....he kissed me once before too....here only..." Said Yibo and Lanren looked at him with a shocked expression.

"But....I don't understand.... How should i feel about this...." Said Yibo.

"What is there to ask in this..." Said Lanren.

"I just can't understand Lanren....like what I feel everytime he do something like that I just forget everything..... And after it ends I am always left in the dilemma.....I don't know if I like that or not" Said Yibo.

"Yibo....isn't that simple....if you let him kiss you and don't push him away that means....you like it for sure..." Said Lanren.

"Its not like I don't want to push him away....i just can't.... My body feels out of control around him....like my limbs are no more mine..." Said Yibo and Lanren chukkled.

"Isn't that what love feels like..." Asked Lanren as he raised a brow.

"Huhhh....what....when your body stops working that means you are in love....how stupid....then you can even say a paralyzed man is like that because he is in love...." Said Yibo and wriggled his brow.

"You know....you are damn stupid...." Said Lanren.

"How am I stupid...when you are the one talking about stupid things....feels like love.....just help me what should I do about that...." Said Yibo.

"You can't do anything about that Yibo...." Said Lanren lazily.

"Why....." Asked Yibo.

"I told you.....you are in love...." Said Lanren with a chukkle.

"Lanren....you...." Said Yibo angrily.

"Accept it....you baby...." Said Lanren.

"I am not in love...." Said Yibo pouting.

"You are literally spoiling my mood Lanren..." Said Yibo.

"Really.....then go and talk with him...." Said Lanren.

"Yong???...." Asked Yibo.

"Yes..my little brother.....he is surely your type...." Said Lanren.

"What do you mean by my type..." Asked Yibo.

"Rude and cold just like you....you both will be really compatible with each other..." Said Lanren with a chukkle.

"Hey I am not rude....." Said Yibo.

"You are...." Said Lanren while looking at Yibo.

"Shut up....let me talk to him...." Said Yibo and walked towards him.