trouble

Yibo was standing there with Paul as a man passed him while hitting his shoulder.

"hey...what's your problem...." said Yibo as he turned around and looked at a mddle aged man. The man glared back at Yibo.

"What did you say boy...." said The man.

"You pushed me just Now...." said Yibo.

"Wait....you are a Omega....how do you even have the guts to look directly into a Alpha's eyes and talk like that...." Said the man.

"How dare you huh.....look down and talk...." yelled the man. Yibo held his fist tightly.

"Hey hey....its fine....he is new here....he Don't know these things....Don't be angry...." said Paul while trying to protect while Zhan who heard the noise also went there.

"Just look at this boy...still no shame....staring at me....Don't you need to say sorry to me...." said The man.

"Hey....what's your problem huh....how dare you speak like that to my omega...."said Zhan in his dominant voice.

"hey....you are new here isn't it....so i better suggest to keep your omega in his limits...." said The man.

"who are you to tell him his limits....and what to do and what to not...." said Zhan glaring at the man With his dark aura as his eyes turned to red.

"You are.....you are a ......dominant....Alpha...." stuttered the man.

"Yeah....want to have a live scene of what a dominant alpha do to his enemies...." said Zhan glaring at him.

"I...i....should leave....." said the man.

"Wait....you bastard...." said Zhan as he grabbed his collar.

"Who will apologise...." said Zhan.
Everyone standing there started looking towards them.

"Zhan.....leave him...." said Ziyi.

"But mom..." Said Zhan.

"Don't worry....your dad will see him....Don't fight Here...." Said Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

Two men came there and dragged the man out.

"Mr Shang....I Don't want this kind of behaviour again with any of my family members...." Said Yang to the host of the programme.

"I am really sorry Mr Xiao....we will look after it for sure...." Said Shang bowing to him.

"Yibo....you okay...." Asked Ziyi and Yibo nodded.

"Everyone....i now please request you all to get back to your seats...." Said a Host who was on stage.

"Now on this day of pack celebration here we have our new couples who got added to our pack, so first of all let us know them and then we will cheer to their new life...."said the host.

" So lets welcome them on stage with a loud applause.....first Mr Deng Lun and Mrs Deng Win......Mr Xu Ruca and Mrs Xu Lu Er.....Mr Tang Lan and Mrs Tang Ming Yu.....Mr Xiao Zhan and Mr Xiao Wang Yibo.....Mr Wei Xun and Mrs Wei Ven Lu...."said the host calling everyone.

After introducing everyone they stood there.

"Now start with our special event....." Said the host as many girls came with tray with a tray in their hands and stood beside each of the couple. They removed the cloth on the tray and there was a collar on the trthe

 They removed the cloth on the tray and there was a collar on the trthe