Fun in street

In the morning
Yibo woke up.

"Ahhh.....shit....its paining...." said Yibo cursing as he get up.

"Good morning Yibo..." said Zhan as he entered the room.

"Good morning ge...." said Yibo smiling.

"Want some help...." asked Zhan and Yibo nodded. Zhan picked up Yibo and took him to the bathroom.

"Wait....I will prepare warm bath for you...." said Zhan.  After Zhan prepared the bath he carried Yibo to the bathtub and placed him inside.

"Okay....bath now...." said Zhan and was about to leave but Yibo grabbed his hand.

"This is not good Zhan ge.....when I didn't wanted to bath with you....you forced me to bath with you....but now that I have no problem....you are saying me to bath on my own....not fair..." said Yibo pouting and Zhan chukkled.

"So what do you want me to do...." asked Zhan.

"Bathe me..." said Yibo.

"Sure baby...." Said Zhan as he picked up the shower sprinkled water on Yibo's hairs. He took shampoo in his hand and started massaging it on Yibo's head.

"Ahhh....so nice...." said Yibo as he leaned on the bathtub.

"Gege....you should do this everyday...." said Yibo.

"Yeah yeah....and who will look after my company then..." said Zhan.

"You can do it from home too...." said Yibo.

"Yes....what will I say to my employees.... why their boss is not coming....because he is busy bathing his baby omega....  " said Zhan with a chukkle.

"Are you embarrased to say so.....I mean....you are a Alpha....and bathing.... an omega...." said Yibo.

"No.....not at all...I am just scared....if I will say so...they will start imagining my cute omega in bathtub..... naked....and I will not like that for sure...." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.
Zhan sprayed water over Yibo's hair washing them.

"Doesn't it bothers you....what will others think...."asked Yibo.

" It doesn't bother me....and neither you should get bothered by it....I don't give a damn what they think....I will do what I like...."said Zhan.

"Because they don't know how amazing it is to bathe my little omega....and take care of him....and I am ready to do it over and over again..." said Zhan and pinched Yibo's nose and Yibo giggled.

Yibo folded his hand and placed them over the side of bathtub and leaned his chin over them.

"Why are you so good Ge....." asked Yibo while looking at Zhan with twinkling eyes.

"Do you think so.....maybe because you haven't seen how bad I can be...." said Zhan and Yibo smiled.

"I will like to see it...." said Yibo and Zhan chukkled. He took some bathing soap and started rubbing it over Yibo's body.

"shit ge...." said Yibo.

"what happened.." asked Zhan.

"I missed the chance to flaunt over gege in school....stupid me..." said Yibo.

"Yibo...." said Zhan while smiling. Yibo leaned forward and kissed Zhan's lips.

"Everyone should know I have such a handsome and sexy Alpha...and he belongs just to me..." said Yibo grinning. Zhan washed the soap  on Yibo's body.

"Show them how unlucky they are to not have you....and how lucky I am to make you all mine...." said Yibo.

"Okay okay....enough of your crazy imagination....now lets go...." said Zhan and wrapped Yibo in a towel and took him to the room.