Blissful honeymoon

Yibo was brought back home from hospital that night. Zhan took care of him, fed him and helped him sleep.

Next morning
Yibo was on his bed while thinking when did Zhan even knotted him to have a baby as he started to remember their honeymoon night.

Flashback
Zhan was sleeping as he felt something moving beside him. He opened his eyes and saw Yibo wriggling on the bed.

"Yibo....what happened...." asked Zhan with a tensed face.

"Ahhh....ge....hahh....hot...." said Yibo with his face completely red. Zhan sniffed a familiar scent coming from Yibo and he got to know that Yibo is having his heat. But this time the phermones were much stronger than before.

"Yibo...you are having your heat...." asked Zhan.

"Ahhh.....maybe....i Don't know...." said Yibo.

"Ge....ahh....its itching....ahh....its painful....please touch me ge...." said Yibo while rubbing his groin.

"But how can your heat....came now....I think....i should....call...Dr Sun..." said Zhan while gulping hard as the phermones were making him aroused while inducing his rut.

Zhan picked up his phone from the side table and was about to call Dr Sun but suddenly Yibo snatched the phone from his hand.

"Ahhh....do you still need to take permission before touching your omega...leave all these nonsense ge...please I need you....now.....touch me....." said Yibo with a crying face. He jumped over Zhan and started sucking his lips while roaming his hands through Zhan's body.

"Yibo....your phermones are inducing my rut....I just don't want to harm you....I know...my rut is dangerous...." said Zhan.

"I don't care ge.....this time I need you....doesn't matter....just fuck me hard, fuck me till I get unconscious, fuck me all day......but I just need you to fuck me now....please...." said Yibo while rubbing himself over Zhan.

It was getting hard for Zhan too to control himself so he grabbed Yibo's wrist and pushed him down on the bed.

"Don't complain later...." said Zhan and flipped Yibo and got over his body. Zhan leaned forward,his nose poking Yibo's neck as he took in his scent.

Yibo felt himself growing wet, and as Zhan's eyes flitted to his legs. Before he could say anything in response, Zhan pushed his head to the side with his and licked him from her collarbone to his jaw.

Almost immediately he felt a heat growing in his cock, and his member started to pulse. Zhan looked at him and lapped at his neck again, his fangs scraped against his delicate skin.

Yibo was so focused on his neck he didn't realize he had pushed his shirt up until he felt her nipples trapped between two claws. His hand gulfed his small nipples.

"anghh...." Yibo moaned twisting his head and the next moment it felt like Zhan lost everything hearing that moan.

With a swift flick of his hand, he tore Yibo's shirt to shreds and it fell from his body. Yibo let out a soft gasp. He placed his hands on Yibo's hips and tore them from his body, his underwear going with them.

Less than a moment later his tongue lapped at Yibo's little hole, licking up his juices and pressing deep inside.

With the care he put into pressing his nose against his hole, stimulating it while pushing his tongue deeper and deeper. He pulled his tongue out for just a moment and licked from the base of his small hole to Yibo's sensetive part,over his leaking entrance, where Zhan began an onslaught of the most sensitive part of his body.