Babies

Finally Yibo was in his 9th month. All this time Zhan took care of him never leaving his side but now Yibo demaned something which Zhan denied.

"Zhan ge...I need to ho to college for exams..." Said Yibo.

"No Yibo....you are in your last month....how will you take care of yourself..." Said Zhan.

"Zhan ge please....I can take care of myself....please let me go....I Don't want to miss my exams..." Said Yibo with puppy eyes.

"Gosh....okay...but I will drop You..... And I will pick you...and you will not leave the class till I come to take you....okay..." Asked Zhan and Yibo nodded happily.

Few days later

Yibo reached his college. Today was his last exam. After giving exam he was waiting for Zhan inside the class as usual.

"Ahh....I am getting bore....I should go and take a walk....till Zhan ge come..." said Yibo as he carefully walked out of  the classroom.

Yibo was walking towards the main gate slowly while taking small steps but suddenly someone pushed him from behind.

"Ahhh...." yelled Yibo and fell down the floor, because Yibo's stomach was bigger than the usual size it was so hard for him to stand up on his own.
And as he fell a sharp pain started inside his abdomen.

"Yibo...." Yelled Yu who saw Yibo fallen like that ran to to him.

"Yibo..." said Yu as he saw blood around Yibo.

"Ahhh....ha.....it's paining..." yelled Yibo trembling with pain while his eyes were red with tears.

Yu ran away and came back with his car. He picked Yibo and placed him inside his car and started driving.

"Hold on Yibo....we will reach the hospital soon...." said Yu. Yibo was continuosly shouting and crying. As they reached the hospital the staff came with a stretcher Yu put Yibo on the stretcher and they took him to the emergency room.

Meanwhile Yu searched for Dr Sun and informed him everything.

Zhan who was waiting for Yibo at the college main gate recieved a call and as he heard the other on the call, his heart started pounding. He accelerated his car in full speed to reach the hospital.

Zhan ran inside to the operation theatre as he saw Dr Yu standing there with blood on his clothes. Zhan looked at him with a scared expression.

"Zhan you are here......I want you to sign some papers....we need to do an immediate operation..." said Sun and Zhan looked at him with tensed face.

"Is Yibo okay.....are the babies fine..." asked Zhan.

"Zhan....I can't say anything now....just pray for the best ..." said Dr Sun and Zhan nodded as he signed the paper brought by the nurse.

"Dr Sun....can I meet him..." asked Zhan.

"Hmmm.....sure...try to calm him down...he is panicking..." said Dr Sun and Zhan nodded. The nurse gave him the operation clothes Zhan wore it quickly and entered inside as he sae Yibo crying in pain.

"Yibo..." said Zhan as he rushed to him and caught his hand.

"Zh...Zhan...g...ge....ahhh....ge.....it's.... paining....My....bab....babies..." said Yibo in a trembling voice.

"It's okay baby....everything will be fine..." said Zhan releasing his phermones.

The nurse injected Yibo with anesthesia and slowly Yibo fell unconscious. Zhan kissed Yibo's forehead while holding his hand.

"We will start the process now Zhan...if you want to stay...you can..." said Dr Sun and Zhan nodded.

The operation started the whole time Zhan was looking at Yibo while ruffling his hairs and suddenly he heard a cry.