Misunderstanding

"Okay....so now its time to announce our winner...." said the host.

"And the person.....who won is.......Wang Yibo....." said the host and everyone cheered. The Xiao family and Wang family clapped and hooted loudly.

Yibo went on stage and took the trophy from the cheif guest.

After the programme ended Yibo ran to his family who were waiting for him in the lobby.

"Yeah....congratulations Yibo...." said Everyone and Yibo nodded while searching for someone.

"Where is Zhan ge...." asked Yibo.

"I don't know...." said Ziyi.

"Lanren please hold this...." said Yibo and gave his trophy to him and ran towards the audience seat while searching for Zhan. People were still leaving the room in the mess of crowd Yibo's eyes were eagerly searching for Zhan.

"Zhan ge....." said Yibo but he was not there.

Yibo took out his phone and tried to call him but his number was switched off. Yibo came back.

"Yibo...did you found Zhan...." asked Lu and Yibo shook his head in denial.

"Ohh...don't worry Yibo....he must be somewhere around talking on his phone....he will come for sure Yibo...." said Ziyi.

"Why don't we go and celebrate till then..." said Jingyu and everyone nodded. They went to a nearby restaurant to celebrate. All the time Yibo was busy looking at his phone hoping for a call from Zhan.

Meanwhile
Zhan took Yunxi to his car.

"Zhan I am not feeling well....I am feeling dizzy...." said Yunxi.

"Wait let me take you to hospital...." said Zhan and got inside the car and started driving.

"Here...drink This...." said Zhan as he passed a water bottle to Yunxi.

"Ahh....I am out Yibo will search me after his performance for sure...." thought Zhan.

"How are you feeling Yunxi...." asked Zhan.

"I am okay a little Zhan....but I feel like it will happen again..." said Yunxi.

"Ohh Don't worry I will take you to a doctor...." said Zhan.

"Yunxi....can you help me a little....can you call Yibo..." said Zhan while giving his phone to Yunxi after unlocking it.

"Ohh....okay...." said Yunxi and pretended to call Yibo.

"Zhan he is not picking up...." said Yunxi.

"Ohhh he must be busy....can you type a message to him for me..." said Zhan.

"Sure Zhan...." said Yunxi. Yunxi looked at her bottle and looked at Zhan's phone.

"Ahhh....Zhan...." yelled Yunxi and Zhan looked at her.

"I am sorry Zhan....by mistake....I spilled water on your phone.... i don't know....Suddenly I felt dizzy and this happened...." said Yunxi.( Yes it was not an iphone so it was not waterproof 😅,)

"Ahhh....its okay Yunxi..." said Zhan.

"ahhh....Zhan my head is paining again....looks like I am having my periods, there is a hotel nearby Zhan....will you stop there....." said Yunxi.

"Why...." asked Zhan.

"I don't think I can tolerate this till we reach the hospital Zhan.....please Zhan....ahh....its getting worse...." yelled Yunxi.

"Okay fine...." said Zhan and drove his car to a nearby hotel. He booked a room and took Yunxi there and layed her on bed.

"Zhan....where are you going....Please stay here...." said Yunxi.