Pleasure

Next day
Yibo was inside his class as usual doing his work as he heard students whispering among themsleves.

"Why is everyone so excited Lanren..." asked Yibo.

"I heard......today a new lecturer will take our class...." said Lanren.

"Ohh....what so exciting about it..." said Yibo.

"They are saying he is a handsome Alpha......" said Lanren with a chukkle.

"hahh....anyways...." said Yibo and continued his work. Suddenly someone entered inside the class. Everyone stood up but Yibo kept seated silently.

"Good morning everyone....." came a voice. Yibo when heard the voice looked up to see the owner of the voice.

"Zhan ge....." said Yibo.

"Yes Yibo....what is he doing here...." said Lanren.

"He told me he come to address the students here....but not like this in class...." said Yibo.

"So let me introduce myself....I am Xiao Zhan....Owner of Xiao corp. and today I am here to give you some necessary tips , you will need in your upcoming life..." said Zhan. Zhan gave his lecture while glancing at Yibo silently. After the class was over Zhan walked out of the classroom and Yibo followed him to his cabin.

Yibo ran straight to Zhan.

"Hey hey...what is it....why are you running...." said Zhan as be grabbed Yibo.

"What are doing here..." asked Yibo.

"Nothing....I just felt like....I need to protect my baby....so I came here..." said Zhan and smiled.

"So....are you here for the whole day..." asked Yibo.

"I am here for whole month baby..." said Zhan and Yibo looked at him with widened eyes.

"Then....what about your work..." asked Yibo.

"Xuan can take care of it for sometime..." said Zhan.

"Woah...so you are really here for me...." asked Yobo and Zhan nodded. Yibo giggled happily.

"Okay I am going back to my class...meet you later...." said Yibo.

"Should I leave you..." asked Zhan.

"No...I am fine...." said Yibo and walked away while Zhan followed him to class silently.

All day Yibo noticed Zhan roaming around his class silently, glancing at him, entering inside the class by making excuses. He even used to send him food packets in middle of the class through a staff.

Yibo was very happy but sometimes he feel shy too while being treated like this. One day Yibo walked inside Zhan's cabin and saw him sitting on a chair.

"gege...." said Yibo and entered inside.

"Yibo....what happened...." asked Zhan.

"Ge....I am so tired...." said Yibo and fell on Zhan's lap snuggling his face in Zhan's nape.

"Aww....my baby...." said Zhan rubbing his back.

"Your belly had got quite big Yibo..." said Zhan with a chukkle.

"Shut up...it's all because of you...." said Yibo as he hit Zhan's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah...my baby...I know it...and I totally love it..." said Zhan and kissed on back of Yibo's hand.

"Ummm....."said Yibo and slowly he drifted to sleep.

Every day Zhan used to go to Yibo's college just to take care of him, and Yibo also used to meet him secretly. Finally 1 month was over and now Yibo was taking classes from home. His stomach had grown even bigger.