Kun

"How does the water come here...." Said Zhan as he stand up.

"Don't worry sir let me clean..." Said Jenny.

"I have to change my clothes again because of you...." Said Yibo and ran to his room.

"Wait....what did I do..." Said Zhan as he walked towards the kitchen.

After sometime Yibo came back after changing his clothes. He sat on the sofa while looking at his phone.

"Once again....my plan failed...." Thought Yibo.

Zhan came down wearing his office coat and looked at Yibo.

"Are you not planning to go to school today....why are you still not in your uniform....." Asked Zhan.

"I don't want to..." Said Yibo.

"Okay ....as you wish..." Said Zhan and sat on the dining table.

"Now come have your breakfast...." Said Zhan.

"Is he not going to say me anything about missing the school...." Thought Yibo and walked to the dinning table.

Yibo started eating while looking at Zhan as he felt some pheromones hitting his nose making him feel a little nervous and sad. He looked at Zhan who was very uncomfortable while sitting.

After sometime Zhan finished his breakfast and sat on the sofa while rubbing his waist.

"Jenny can you bring the first aid box...." Said Zhan and Jenny nodded.
Yibo also walked to the sofa and sat in front of Zhan while looking at him.

"Are you okay...." Asked Yibo unconsciously, he didn't even know himself why the words came out of his mouth.

"Huh....." Said Zhan as he looked at Yibo with a suprised expression.

"Why....I am feeling....worried for him....didn't I wanted him to fall like that..." Thought Yibo and looked away.

He took out the phone and started scrolling through his phone pretending to be busy.

Jenny came back with the first aid box. Zhan took out a pain relief spray and sprayed it on his waist. He was keeping the spray back as his eyes fell on Yibo's elbow which was red.

"Yibo....why didn't you tell me you are hurt...." Said Zhan and walked towards Yibo and grabbed his hand while looking at the bruise.

"Let me apply the ointment...." Said Zhan.

"Ahh....leave me....I am fine..." Said Yibo as he pulled his hand away. Zhan glared at him.

"Yeah....I know you are very strong....you can tolerate large wounds and cuts....but its not good leave it untreated like that....now keep your mouth shut and let me apply the ointment..." Said Zhan.

Yibo don't know why but he just can't deny Zhan whenever he use his dominant voice, so he let Zhan apply the medicine.

"Your house is so big.... Why don't you use any other room or do you like sleeping on sofa or in your study room..." Said Yibo.

"Ahnn...no.....I....just fell asleep...." Said Zhan.

"Huh....if you think by doing all this I will feel pity on you then you are wrong...." Said Yibo.

"Who said I want you to pity me....its fine as you are....I don't want anything more...." Said Zhan and closed the first aid box and gave it to Jenny.

Zhan picked up his bag and left for office. Yibo just kept staring at him as he didn't knew what to reply to Zhan.

"I should go to school too...." Said Yibo and went to his room to change into his school uniform.

In Yibo's school
Yibo reached his school and rushed to the terrace.