Morning Stretch

"Good morning, Lisa!"

As usual, my eyes just about popped out of my head as I jogged across the street to join the woman that was stretching across the road. Her brown hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, all strands neatly brushed away from her face. Today she was wearing tight yoga pants and a tight-fitting singlet top, showing off every curve.

"Hey, Miss."

I watch her eyes scan my form when I step closer to her and all of a sudden I was a tad self-conscious about how short the running shorts were that I had chosen to wear. But, I also didn't miss the way she parted her lips and let a slight smirk form on her face upon seeing me.

"So, I was wondering, before we started running. I've been cramping up a little bit. Do you think you could help me stretch?" Her voice was a little shy, but there was an inkling of mischief that made me sweat.

"Oh, uh, sure. Yes, sure. What do you want me to do?" I awkwardly wring my hands, trying way too hard not to appear flustered at her request.

She ushers me over towards her and grips my forearm with her hand. "So just stand here," she stands directly in front of me and positions herself so my front is pressed up against her back. I could barely think, everything that was happening right now was something I was dreaming about probably only last night. I mean, yeah, I had grown a lot more comfortable around Miss Park with all the time we had been spending together with this running thing and tutoring, but my heart still sped up everytime she touched me. "Can you, put your hands on my waist?"

What?

My hands. Her waist.

I choke a little, the close proximities of our bodies making me dizzy. I lift a shaking hand and place it on her waist, my other one shortly following.

My god her waist it tiny, both of my hands nearly fit all the way around. Well, I'll admit my fingers were pretty long, but I had never seen such a small waistline before. I could feel how toned she was too, her stomach contracting underneath my fingers.

Although there was something a little odd. Her stomach felt distorted. It was hard to explain, but my fingers on her left side were lightly stroking what felt like tender skin through her shirt. I could feel bumps and uneven marking compared to the right side of her body. Thinking back to that first time we had been jogging and I thought it looked like skin had been removed on her stomach, I pushed it all to the back of my mind and instead focused on the fact that my hands were wrapped around Miss Park's waist.

"Yeah like that," her voice was soft and breathy when my hands tightened a little around her body. "Keep holding me for a moment". 

She bends over and I almost pass out. Her ass presses against my crotch as she reaches down to touch her toes. I stop breathing and do my best not to sink my nails into her flesh at the feeling. I had the most attractive woman I have ever seen bending over infront of me, and what made it even worse was how close she was to me 

Admittedly, I had imagined scenarios like this over and over in my head where Miss Park would ask me to do something for her and it would end in us both naked and panting. A multitude of different scenarios with different locations would somehow all end up with her on top of me. And now with her in this position, I really felt like a pervert. 

"Is this okay?" I manage to choke out. 

She pushes backwards, grinding down against my front with just enough force for me to know that it wasn't just for the purpose of stretching. I let out a whimper which can be heard like a pin hitting the floor in the quiet morning air. Fuck, this is embarrassing. Surely she heard me, there was no recovering from this now. 

"It's perfect," I hear her mutter, voice quiet like she was trying to suppress something else from slipping out of her mouth. 

She stands back up and I loosen my grip on her waist, but she doesn't yet move away from me. I can still feel the rise and fall of her chest through her body. 

"Uh, Thankyou for that. I feel much better". Miss Park turns around to face me with a glimmer in her eye that I can't quite pinpoint. "Are you ready to start?"