She's Rough

Within 10 minutes of my mum being home she was already asleep. Damn that drive must have tired her out. She said her hello to me and we unpacked the groceries, then she was out like a light.

So, I texted Jennie and asked her if she felt like hanging out because I was bored shitless and sick of homework. I messaged Jisoo as well but she was stuck helping her dad so she couldn't come.

"Bitch I need to tell you something" was the first thing Jennie said to me as I opened the door. She pushed past me and heads straight up to my bedroom.

"Well... hello to you too!" I shut the door behind her and follow the brunette up the stairs.

When I entered my bedroom she was sitting on the edge of her bed, fiddling with the bottom of her shirt. Concerned for her, I close my door and walk over to her, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Jen, is everything okay?"

She opens her mouth to speak but freezes, her eyes widening and a sneaky smile forming on her face. "Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban... is that a fucking HICKEY!!?" She yells the last word and points to the spot on my neck where Rosie had been sucking on it last night.

I spring up off of the bed and slap my hand over my neck to cover whatever Jennie was laughing at. I run to my mirror and look at the purple/red mark that has been left on my neck, just below my ear. It was in the perfect shape of an open mouth and it was extremely visible. Oh fuck... had my mother seen it?

"What kind of kinky shit did you two get up to last night? Oh my god... did you have sex?" Jennie wiggles her eyebrows at me and smirks.

"No! We didn't. We just made out and she was saying how hot I looked in my tank top. She was sort of biting on my collarbone and she found this spot on my neck and she was just sucking on it and holy fuck it felt so good...." I trail off my sentence when I realise how loud I am talking and that Jennie is trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Damn... so Miss Park is kind of rough?" Jennie purses her lips her lets out a snort.

"Well... no. We've never kissed like that before. Last night she was such a tease and this morning it started to get really heavy... I think if my mum hadn't called and interrupted us, it would have happened."

"Wait wait wait. What happened this morning?" Jennie sat up straighter and combed through her hair with her fingertips, attention fixed on me.

"Um, well we obviously slept in the same bed, and both of us were only wearing a big t-shirt and underwear" Jennie covered her mouth with her hand and let out a whimper. "And so in the morning when we woke up, her hand was up my shirt and she was like... touching my tits. And so I rolled over on top of her and we were making out, and all of a sudden she was grabbing my ass and rubbing it. So... um, I bit down on her bottom lip and sucked-"

"Wait! You bit her lip?"

All I can do is shrug. "Well yeah... but then she grabbed my ass really hard and started grinding me on her lap... so I dunno".

Jennie just sat there with her mouth open. "Are you serious? Lisa! Your girlfriend sounds like she could have a whole bunch of kinks".

"Can you stop saying the word kinky! I swear you've said it like 50 times...."

"Not my fault that you're out here biting lips and leaving giant hickeys. Does she have any?" I cover my face with my hands and let out a sigh.

I shake my head. "I don't think so, I didn't really kiss her neck as much as she kissed mine. But anyways, what did you want to tell me?"

Jennie's goes quiet again smiles to herself, her teasing attitude abandoned. "Oh yeah... so, last night um, well you were at Miss Parks house, and um Jisoo stayed at mine again."

"Yeah?" I sit down at the edge of the bed.

"Uh well we were about to sleep and we kinda... kissed"

You're fucking joking. I sit in silence for about 5 seconds before I can properly react. "You're fucking joking!" I scream at Jennie and tackle her in a hug. She cracks up laughing and rolls around with me on top of my bed. "How was it?!"

She sits up, grinning from ear to ear. "Better than I imagined. It was so slow and beautiful. She tasted amazing... I've been waiting 3 years for this, Lisa. And it finally happened!"

I threw my arms around my best friend and lay down on top of her, both of us giggling and on cloud nine.