Pure, Freeing, Comforting

LISA POV

"Lisa!"

She rips me through the front door by the edges of my denim jacket, pulling me into her body. Holy fuck I missed this. Her heart is racing against my own chest, the feeling of being wrapped up in her arms again calms me. It was as if the last 7 weeks of total isolation didn't exist.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much" she breathes into my ear, her voice on the verge of tears. We cling to each other, neither of us wanting this feeling to end. Ever. Her fingers desperately grasp my back while her arms are wrapped around my shoulders in a bone crushing hug.

I feel like her hug stops the world on its axis, that nothing else right now was in motion. My mind was at peace. Never in my life did I ever imagine that I could love another so much, while also having their love in return. Rosie's love was so pure, freeing, comforting.

The tears welled up in my eyes, the feeling of finally being home overwhelmed me. It was scary. The salty droplets slide down my cheek and land on her grey sweatshirt, my body shakes only lightly as she encircles me with her strong but petite arms. I forgot what was wrong and where I was. All that mattered to me right now was her.

After now 7 weeks of not hearing a peep out of her, everything she did made me want to remember it forever. The feeling of her body was so familiar to me, the way she moves, her breathing pattern, the smell of her sweet perfume and lavender soap, the way her heart beats. Just being with her took my pain away, physical, mental and emotional. I had never realised that before. But I see it now. I need her.

She pulls away, her beautiful chocolate eyes scanning my most likely puffy face from crying. Her soft and cold hands reach up shakily to cup my cheeks, pulling me in once again and crashing our lips together. My senses disappear leaving behind no trail for my mind to follow.

"Lisa..." She whispers against my lips, prolonging every letter like she was savouring them, I don't think I've ever heard my name sound so beautiful.

Her next kisses were soft and fragile, the world fell away around us. It was slow, soft and gentle, comforting me in ways that no one else ever could. I run my finger tips long her spine, feeling it beneath the thickness of her sweatshirt. I could feel her heart beating against my chest, causing mine to calm down and beat in sync, one heartbeat.

From being away from her, I've realised how much I need her. We were only away from each other for a short time, but it felt like eternity. I was going crazy alone.

Her fingers reach up and pull at the zip of my jacket, her breathing ragged against my cheek while she looks down so she can see what she's doing, there is not a single atom in my body that wants to stop her. I watch her eyes widen slightly when my skin comes into view after she slips my coat off of my arms, leaving my top half almost bare.

She leans in, taking my earlobe in her lips and kissing lightly, igniting something in me that I never knew could be seen. Her plump lips imprinting themselves on my neck and across my collarbone. Her gentle breath on my neck causing all of my resistance to vanish. All of my thoughts disappeared. She lifts her head up, sending a wave of sweet perfume to my nostrils, kissing my waiting lips once again.

I break the kiss, but only to reach down and grip the sides of her hoodie, taking slow steps backwards towards her bedroom as I pull the material up over her head, leaving her in only her bra and panties. Her hair grows messy as the hood gets caught in it, ruffling up the back. I can't help but smile and run my fingers through it, listening to the soft giggle that slips through her lips.

Her grip on my body loosens and she takes my hand instead, pulling me through the small apartment towards her bedroom. Her little fingers wrapping around my long ones and dragging me through her bedroom door before jumping back into me, as if she's trying to merge our bodies.