First Official Date

"Lisa-ya! Are you ready to go? The cab will be here soon!" I lift my fist and knock on her bedroom door 3 times. She was taking her sweet time in getting ready, and I will be honest and say I felt a little weird fully glammed out and standing in the hallway of the Manoban's upstairs area.

Finally, I was taking her on a real date. A date where we could be touchy, and kiss while people watched. Something normal. And you bet I went full out and booked a fancy, expensive ass, intimate restaurant. My girl was worth it.

The door to her bedroom was pulled open and she appeared before me, a new side to Lisa that I had not yet been exposed to. She was beautiful... I mean, she was always beautiful! But, this was a different kind of beautiful. She looked elegant and expensive, quite the contrast to her usual jeans and t-shirts.

Her freshly dyed black hair falling down loose around her shoulders, caressing the soft skin of her collarbones. Hair so black against such porcelain skin made her look like that of a doll, also in the way it framed her delicate features. Red lipstick was a bold choice, but Lisa had decided to make it, and I was absolutely in awe. With her short, flowy, black dress, paired with a pair of black pumps, in my mind I was already making notes to peel off her lacy black panties, that I knew she was wearing, with my teeth later tonight.

"You're drooling, Chaeng." She teased. Upon seeing my obvious reaction to her appearance, she lifted her chiseled jaw and cocked her head into a pleasant but cocky smile. Her eyes sparkled with amusement, the brown looking particularly dark tonight. "You like it?" Every word she said sounded so beautiful, her deep voice filling my ears.

"God, yes".

She chuckled at my response, shaking her head only slightly, her long dangly earrings moving in sync with her movements. Everything about her made my body feel like it was on fire. Just looking at the girl caused my heart rate to increase. And tonight, this new side of her, made my mind go haywire.

"I can say the same about you, Miss Park!" She took a slow step forward and ran her finger along my exposed neck, stroking the chain of my necklace. "I don't know if I've ever told you this before, but red looks so sexy on you..." She purrs out, motioning down to my tight, red dress that I had paired with nude heels for the night.

"Well, I guess self control is going to be quite important tonight, then."

In an instant, our playful flirting turned into laughter when we both realised how things were beginning to turn sexual before we had even walked out the door.

"Are you ready to go?" I offered her my arm and smiling, she took it. One arm clutching our bags and the other clutching each other. Her feather-like hair bouncing as we descended down the stairs and out the front door to where the cab was waiting, out heels clicking along the cemented driveway in sync.

After climbing into the backseat and instructing the driver on where to go, the man started the car and pulled out onto the road. I placed my arm around Lisa and she leaned in closer to me, the darkness of the cab giving us privacy. The softness and gentle touch of her bare skin against my own made my neck tingle. We just sat, leaning against one another, watching the city lights pass us by. Neither of us needed to talk, she was someone I could be completely silent around and not feel uncomfortable. In a way, silence for us was another form of communication.

The seats were warm, and even I was comfortable squashed into the backseat whilst wearing heels. Even though we were having a good time, leaning against each other, I was buzzing with excitement when the driver stopped to a halt outside the place I had booked for Lisa and I. She didn't know where we were going just yet, all I did was tell her to dress up.