Butterfly Wings

Hi everyone! This is a REALLY short chapter sorry! But I'll update again later today with a longer one xx

............................................................

JISOO POV

"Are you ready for bed?"

Jennie and I had been laying on the couch in our pyjamas for the past hour or so, and both of us were falling asleep. Due to our lack of sleep last night because we just made fun of Lisa the whole time, so tonight was kind of an early night for us.

We shuffle up the stairs slowly and climb into Jennie's giant bed, it's easily big enough for the three of us when Lisa is here. I arrange her 1 million pillows so we're just sleeping on one or two, while she flicks the light off and joins me.

"Chu, what do you think about Lisa and Miss Park?" She slides across the bed and leans her head on my shoulder, our fingers interlocking and legs becoming a tangled heap within seconds. Nothing really out of the ordinary.

I consider her question before answering. "At first I thought it was really weird. And Lisa said that Miss Park is only 22, and she's only 4 years older than Lisa, but still... she's our teacher. But, after seeing how happy Lisa was last night and how much they like each other... I think they are really cute together".

I feel Jennie nod against my shoulder, her breath on my neck when she lets out a sigh. "What do you think they're doing right now?"

"Well, considering the way Lisa's eyes popped out of her head and she had to excuse herself to the bathroom last night when she got those underwear pics... I'd say they're doing something dirty". We both chuckle lightly, our chests bouncing up and down in perfect sync.

Jennie's hair tickled my neck but I don't mind, there was no way in hell I was going to shift our position.

She tilts her head up to look at me and my stomach is filled with butterflies. I don't know what pushed me to do it or how it actually happened. But one second she was looking at me, and the next I had leaned in and kissed her, but what was most surprising was that she wasn't pulling away.

The kiss was delicate, soft. Like butterfly wings fluttering on my lips. The smell of her minty toothpaste from brushing her teeth earlier was filling my nose with every breath.

Our kiss didn't last long, just long enough for her to be permanently stained on my lips, her taste lingering on my tongue.

"Goodnight Chu"