Volunteer

"The nurse should be in here soon with a heat pack baby!" I kiss the top of my girlfriends head. Lisa had been having period cramps since last night, but she couldn't move properly into positions that would relieve her cramps because of the giant hole in her torso.

The pale girl smiles weakly and mutters a thank you. I can tell she barely got any sleep last night because of it, plus, I was laying in the tiny bed with her as well. I put my arm around her shoulders and place gentle kisses along her neck, that was until a small voice rings out across the little hospital room.

"Lisa? Miss Park?"

Lisa and I spring apart from each other, Lisa whimpering because she moved too fast and hurt herself. I guess it was just a reflex for us now to not let people know.

"Mina!" I look at my old student wearing one of the nurses uniforms, holding a heat pack in one hand and 2 pain killer tablets in the other. Her face a little surprised but since her eyes weren't popping out of her head, I'm guessing that she didn't just see me kissing Lisa's neck. "I didn't know you worked here!"

"I don't! I just volunteer. But I've taken a basic medical course so I'm allowed to give pain medication to patients. I'll start my proper study next year to become a nurse!" Her voice is high and cheery, smiling at the both of us. "Hey Lisa..." her cheeks turn slightly red and she smiles at the girl in the hospital bed.

"Hey Mina! It's really nice to see you" Lisa smiles back at her, warmth flooding from her eyes. I hop up from the bed and Mina walks over closer to Lisa, placing the heat back on her stomach, right over her crotch area. Lisa immediately relaxes and melts down into her bed.

"Miss, why are you down as Lisa's carer?" Mina turns towards me, her hand rubbing Lisa's belly, just above the heat pack. I hate myself because I'm letting my jealousy creep in right now.

"Lisa's mother and my mother are close friends. So, Lisa and I have always known each other. Even before I became her teacher. Our families are close and Lisa's mother is on a business trip. So, here I am."

Mina just nods and turns back to face Lisa, her hand still on my girlfriend's stomach. She holds out the pain killers and helps Lisa sit up in her bed, rubbing her back and running her fingers through Lisa's hair. Lisa who was fucking oblivious to the fact that Mina was drooling over her.

"Uh, Lisa. I have to change your bandages if that's okay...?" Mina sits down on the edge of the bed and picks at the sides of Lisa's gown.

God, I'm mad right now.

"Um, Mina. I've been doing Lisa's bandages the past week...?" I shoot daggers at the younger girl.

The girl looks up at me with surprise and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "You? Isn't it inappropriate for a teacher to see a student naked?"

Isn't it inappropriate for you to touch my girlfriend the way that you are?

"Well, Lisa and I know each other outside of school. Like I said, our mums are friends... so. I think I'm good to shower and change her bandages for now!" God, I sounded so awful. I sounded like a jealous brat. But, it's her own fault for touching my girlfriends stomach right in front of me.

"Well, lets just see what Lisa would be more comfortable with!" She turns to Lisa who is smiling slightly. She's realised what's happening and she's enjoying it.

"Uh.... Mina, if it's okay. I'll get Rosie to keep bathing me for now."

"Rosie?" Mina cocks an eyebrow at the both of us before turning on her heel and waltzing out the door, returning only seconds later with a box of fresh bandages. "Here you go then."

Lisa gives me a smirk once Mina is out of the room and out of ear shot. I walk over to the door and close it before sitting myself down back in bed beside her.

She moves all of my hair around one of my shoulders, allowing her to lean down and place a wet kiss on my collarbone. "Jealousy is a hot look on you" she breathes against my skin, her voice low, smoky and seductive.

I find myself shivering as she kisses my body. Gliding her lips up and down my neck, leaving a trail from her wet lips. Every time she touches my neck, jaw, or collarbone, I feel myself get wetter. "Yeah, w-well you're m-mine".

"I'm all yours baby..." Lisa finds a spot just below my ear and sucks hard, goosebumps rising all over my skin. Before I could let out a moan she pulls away. "Ready for a shower?"