Chapter 1: New Neighbors

Hey guys! So this is the first chapter of cxrxmel-mxcchixto 's original work, "Let Me Love You". We didn't change much of the story, plot's still there and the dialogues also. Added a few stuff and that's it! Hope you enjoy :)

—————————————————————

Izuku walked up the stairs to a large house and stood on the stoop. He was nervous. The green headed teen and his mother had just moved from their old apartment to a decently sized house which was great!

Izuku decided he would try and meet the neighbors, but that's not what made him so nervous. Sure, he wasn't the best at talking to new people, but he also wasn't good at talking at all. The short teen had a stutter and it made it hard to have a conversation because he was always worried about annoying the person, but the Midoriya's moved and he wanted to start off fresh. So with an inhale then an exhaled to calm himself and a pie in hand, Izuku knocked on the door.

Once the door opened he smiled kindly and started speaking, hoping that the door wouldn't be slammed in his face for his stutter.

"Hell- o... I'm your ne- new nei- neigh- neighbor... I tho- thought it wou- would be n- ice to drop by an- and say h- hi." Izuku said shyly presenting the apple pie he baked as a peace offering

A blonde headed teenager with sharp crimson red eyes stood on the other side of the door with an unamused expression. He looks to be around Izuku's age.

"What's your name moron?" The guy rose a blonde eyebrow as he crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame

Izuku looked taken aback at the deep gravely voice that insulted his intelligence and the fact that he forgot to state his name. The taller guy sounded irritated and they just met.

Was Izuku really that bothersome? Granted he did forget to state his name in his greeting, but did the blonde really have to call him a moron. Maybe he's like the rest in his old neighborhood or maybe Izuku is a moron for being a stuttering freak and forgetting to tell the other his name.

The shorter teen swallowed hard.
"O- oh! R- right... I'm Iz- uku M- Midoriya-" He said shyly

The taller tilted his head.
"Huh? Deku Midoriya? Your parents hate you or somethin'?" He asked

The green headed teen's eyes went wide
"I- It's Izuku!" He shouted then shrunk back glancing to the side

"Izuku Midoriya." The shorter said clearly

"Oh." Katsuki said understandingly

"Um an- and y- you are?" Izuku gestured to the spiky blonde

The guy rolled his eyes. Was he really that annoyed with Izuku?

"Bakugou, Katsuki Bakugou." He said and Izuku is now realizing he's wearing a tight black tank top with matching baggy sweats

"N- ice to m- meet you Baka- Bakugou." Izuku internally cursed at himself when he stuttered a lot, especially when he stuttered while
pronouncing Bakugou's name

People hate it when others misspell, mispronounce, or stutter their name. The last Izuku wanted at the moment was his neighbor to hate him and it seems like it's going that way with the deep frown on the taller's face. This guy definitely didn't like him as he grunted then turned to look to something or someone in a deeper part of his house.

"Oi, Old hag! We have a new neighbor!" Katsuki suddenly shouted making Izuku flinch

The the blonde spotted it from his peripheral and it made his frown change into something that looked to be concern.