Chapter 54: Kacchan's Nice

Izuku definitely did not expect Katsuki to buy him stuff but here he was. Not that he didn't want to either but he was so overwhelmed with the blonde voluntarily saying that he'll do that for the gift he wants to give to his mother, more so for him! He didn't have to go out of his way to do that, he's more than happy to be close to him! 

Katsuki would not take a no for an answer though, he knew he'd won when the smaller was just following after him. 
"Grab some thing you think your mom might like." He told him

"A- are yo- you s- sure? Yo- you d- don't h- have to!" Izuku asked again

"Zuku, I wouldn't do it if I wasn't sure. I want to so just pick before I pick for it myself." Katsuki rolled his eyes

"O- okay... if yo- you i- insist." The smaller mumbled as he nodded and looked around, particularly for a dress since he knows his mom likes dresses. She and Yagi have been going on dates and he's sure that she would want something to wear for those times, he'll try to be aware of the prices so that Katsuki wouldn't buy something too pricey, there's a lot of stuff that's great for half their prices after all!

They walked around the clothing racks that displayed everything the store was selling. They were all so pretty until he came across a dress that practically called for him because he thinks his mom will look great in it, though he also thinks that she looks great in everything. He was aware that Inko wasn't in a shape where she was close to her figure before his dad left, she gets insecure at times because of how much she's grown but he knows Yagi was doing a good job of telling her she's beautiful. She doesn't wear as much flattering stuff or fitted to her body clothes, he understood but this one was just right. It was flowy but it could still compliment her figure really well and hopefully, make her feel confident! His mother deserved to have something nice like this after all those years she's taken care of him.

It was orange, closer to a browner shade dress that had slightly poofy sleeves and a ruffle on the bottom hem. It was like a robe that could be tied at the side into a cute ribbon and it could reach past the mannequin's knees since the dress was worn on one and not just on the racks.

Katsuki must've noticed him looking for too long at the dress since the greenette had paused from his walking to admire the piece of clothing, touch the fabric which was soft and probably comfortable

Katsuki must've noticed him looking for too long at the dress since the greenette had paused from his walking to admire the piece of clothing, touch the fabric which was soft and probably comfortable. Izuku took a peak at the price tag as he smiled to himself while thinking of making his mother happy with purchasing this one. When he did, his smile disappeared and he grimaced before he put it back down and stepped back a little, that was too out of his budget. His phone suddenly rang and he had to pick it up because it was his mom herself.

"S- sorry Ka- Kacchan, I g- gotta a- answer th- this!" Izuku told him

"Don't worry about it, take your time. I'll be here." Katsuki replied as the other nodded and stepped out of the store to talk to Inko

While Izuku was gone, Katsuki had went ahead and asked a staff in the store to get it for him which they did before he gave his card to pay for it. The staff nodded before they walked away to put it in a bag and process the payment. As he waited, he looked around to get something for Izuku too. He knows everything will look so fucking cute on that guy but he wants something simple for him and won't freak him out if he buys it for him because he's sure he will shit himself and tell him he doesn't have to but he wants to spoil him!

He soon found something that was really adorable imagining Izuku in it. It was some denim overalls, that was too simple though so he made sure to get it a bit bigger than Izuku's actual size then went to grab a sweater to pair well with it, maybe some pastel colored one which he found quite quickly and it was slightly bigger too. God, the sweater paws! He can't fuckin' wait to see those in their next date, hopefully. He'd be so cute, Katsuki will shit himself, definitely looking forward to it. He quickly went to the register to pay for it already along with the dress the greenette was eyeing earlier. 

Just after everything was paid and bagged up into two separate bags, Izuku came back and looked for Katsuki which didn't take long since he was by the counter that's close to the entrance

"Y- you al- already b- bought so- something, K- Kacchan?" Izuku asked as he walked closer to him

"Yeah, paid for it already. Did you want something?" Katsuki replied and the other shook his head which intrigued the blonde but it was probably because of the price Izuku had seen earlier

"I- I'm g- good! Mom ca- called s- since she wa- wanted m- me to b- buy so- some s- stuff fo- for the k- kitchen." The greenette told him making the taller nod

"Got it, let's go then so we can meet up with the others and get home." The taller said and Izuku agreed

"O- okay!" He nodded back as they started to walk out of the store after Katsuki took his card back and put it in his wallet then hid it in his pocket. 

They ended up in the grocery part of the mall where Izuku bought some produce and other food that her mom had told him to get from their call. He had listed it all in his notes app so he doesn't forget a thing.