Chapter 48: Too Sweet!

After Izuku and Katsuki relaxed on their place at the park, they talked and the latter was truly patient through the smaller's stuttering and he appreciated that, they decided to clean up and tidy their things. First with putting containers back in the picnic basket and throwing the trash in the near bin just a few meters away which Katsuki volunteered to do while Izuku stayed on the blanket and sat on his hunches while he continued to clean. The blonde went back to where the greenette was and before he could get there and interrupt him, coincidentally, the light shined down Izuku just perfectly, accentuating his extremely beautiful features. It made Katsuki stop on his tracks as he took in his appearance. He was just... so fucking pretty, he couldn't believe it. Actually, he can because it's Izuku so he isn't as surprised but seeing him like this makes him feel so goddamn happy that he realized he likes the smaller. If he had been late to that realization, he wouldn't have gotten to this and was here, together with him.

He smiled, that rare smile of his that was now starting to occur more whenever he's with Izuku. He looks so soft, so admirable. It may seem weird but Katsuki wanted to take a pictures cause those last a fucking lifetime and he wants to see Izuku for fucking ever which sounds cringey and cliché but he doesn't care, Izuku was so beautiful. He took his phone out quietly and quickly opened his camera, not wanting to miss the moment. When it loaded up, he immediately angled it so it showed the greenette. He smiled once again and then pressed the button, taking a few pictures without even realizing the shutter sound of his camera until he saw Izuku turn his head towards him which he could see from the camera of his phone. He was able to get one more picture with the smaller facing him before he started to feel shy since he was caught red-handed. His ears felt hot as he closed his phone and put it back in his pocket then walked towards Izuku to now help him fold up the picnic blanket.

"W- what we- were you d- doing, K- Kacchan?" Izuku asked Katsuki as he looked at him curiously

"Huh? Nothin' much, just took a picture of the view." Katsuki answered simply even though he was embarrassed 

"Wi- with me i- in it?" The smaller questioned as he stood up and took two ends of the blanket while the taller took the other remaining two as they stood in opposite sides of each other

"Yeah, well you were in the direction." The blonde answered which seemed to satisfy the other but he decided to add onto it
"... And cause you're beautiful, like the view." Katsuki said casually as they folded the blanket in two, walking closer to each other so they could do so

Izuku blushed as they stood in front of each other while Katsuki's realgar colored eyes. He felt embarrassed hearing that statement but the blonde looked and sounded so sincere saying it. Not that he doesn't believe it, he just didn't expect him to say that out of the blue! He... liked it though. He shyly looked away and bit his lower lip while he tried his best not to smile too much. Katsuki was watching his reaction.

"R- really..?" The smaller asked as he glanced at the other, both unconsciously staying close to each other with the blanket still in between them

"Yeah, you're pretty." Katsuki answered, looking at Izuku still

Izuku looked at Katsuki, seeing if he was actually serious which he looked like he was which made him so much more embarrassed but his viridian eyes stayed on Katsuki's crimson ones.
"T- thank you." He mumbled shyly with a smile as he looked away slightly 

The blonde nodded and blushed slightly as he hummed.
"Don't worry 'bout it, it's the truth anyways." Katsuki stated

They recovered from their embarrassment and unexpected sweet moment but they liked it, secretly of course. They folded up the blanket finally and put it inside the basket along with the empty food containers then closed it up as Katsuki picked it up.

"Let's head home now, 'Zuku." The blonde said as Izuku nodded and smiled

The sky was now starting to darken around them since the sun was slowly going down. They stayed far too long outside but they didn't necessarily mind because they were together. Katsuki casually offered his arm to the smaller, even though he was internally panicking that he might be moving too fast or that Izuku would say no which he doesn't mind but even so, who looked confused at first before he caught on and shyly hooked his arm around the blonde's offered arm before they started walking. Katsuki was very happy that Izuku accepted his offer.

They walked down the road because their houses were close to the park. The taller held the picnic basket while his other arm was holding onto Izuku which he liked so much. The smaller was quiet just beside him, it wasn't all that awkward. They have never been this close to each other, besides the time when he crashed at the blonde's place, but he likes this, he enjoys the close proximity even though he knows his heart pounds inside his chest whenever they're near each other. He does hope Katsuki doesn't mind it either because they were friends. 

As they got closer, the two felt very happy and content about the day they had although they wanted it to last longer, stay with each other more. 

"I re- really e- enjoyed to- today, Kacchan." Izuku spoke up as he looked up at the blonde when he spoke

Katsuki looked down at him while they walked.
"I'm glad you did, it's the same for me." He replied as he gave him soft smile making the smaller smile back at him

"W- we... sh- should do i- it a- again." The greenette suggested shyly

It surprised the blonde but he was more than glad to accept.
"Yeah, we definitely should." Katsuki agreed as he felt his heart soar at Izuku's suggestion which made the other happy

They eventually got in front of the Midoriya household and they stood by the porch. Katsuki looked at Izuku, arms still linked with each other before they slowly pull away despite not wanting to.
"Th- thanks f- for to- today, K- Kacchan." He said as he looked at the blonde and smiled up at him with that ever so adorable blush on his cheeks that seemed permanent yet it made him look pretty as ever

"Don't mention it, Greenie. I'm just happy you even accepted my invite." Katsuki replied, tucking some of Izuku's curly green hair behind his ear which made him feel embarrassed but accepted the sweet gesture

The smaller nodded and glanced away before he looked back at the blonde after a minute of thinking to himself but it didn't really look much to Katsuki since he was admiring the greenette. Until Izuku caught him off-guard and stole a kiss from him, he felt his soft lips on his cheek making him freeze as he looked at the smaller, eyes wide and blushing. Izuku wasn't all that different either, both were red in the face and frozen and embarrassed!

"B- bye, Ka- Kacchan! S- see yo- you!" Izuku said and immediately ran inside their house

It was too fucking fast for Katsuki to process but he held his cheek, still feeling Izuku's lips on his as he looked at the house as if he could still see the greenette. He took quite a bit to recover but when he did, he walked back home, albeit slowly but he got there eventually and he quietly went inside the house, took his shoes off as he closed the door and walked inside. His parents were on the living room couch as he did, catching up on their tv dramas that they watch. They looked over at him as they noticed that he was home.

"Oh, welcome home Katsuki." Masaru greeted which he earned a grunt as a reply

"How was your date brat?" Mitsuki asked teasingly

"Fuckin' great, the best." Katsuki stated in all seriousness which confused them and just shrugged about

He got to his room and plopped on his bed after he had put the picnic basket on the kitchen earlier. He breathed in and out as he reeled at the kiss from Izuku. To say that he was the happiest man right now, he wouldn't be lying. 

Izuku on the other hand, had ran inside and straight to his room. He jumped on his bed and squealed into his pillow like a fanboy. He kissed Katsuki on the cheek, he did it! He feels so embarrassed but he doesn't regret it despite the red and warm face that he got from it.

Shit, Katsuki loves Izuku Midoriya too much.

Oh god, Izuku loves Katsuki Bakugou too much!