Chapter 13: Nightmare

CW!! Mentions of rape, abuse and violence (We changed some stuff so I hope it's okay, enjoy!)
(Chizome Akaguro a.k.a Stain, you'll be encountering him here :)

Flashback

~Flashback~

"Izuku, get your pathetic ass here and do my math assignment. Mrs. Bitch just had to us give one." The person rolled their eyes

"Anyway, do it for me so you instead of being useless for once." They added, shoving their notebook on Izuku's chest once he arrived at their table

During middle school, Izuku was super naive and innocent. He has always thought that violence was not the answer for everything so he didn't know how to properly stand up for himself or even tell others about his own feelings. He had always followed what others would tell him, that applies to everything. Yes, everything.

He wasn't so lonely that time though although he couldn't say it was his favorite time. He had a best friend named Yo Shindou. They were doppelgängers except Yo had black hair while Izuku's was green. The other was older by a year and few months so they weren't in the same because of the grade difference. Regardless, they did everything together. Izuku was sure Shindo didn't mind his stuttering or so he thought.

Izuku always shared everything with Yo, told him stories despite him continuously stuttering so it was safe to say that the black haired boy knew everything about him. Even his sexual abuse experience which he had never even told his mother about.

He thought it was weird that Yo was never there whenever he would get bullied or pushed around by Neito and his other bullies. Although he didn't really mind it because maybe it was just a coincidence.

After he was beaten up, or bullied, or teased, Yo would then appear out of nowhere. He would tell Izuku stuff like "I wish I was there to help you." or "I'll really beat up Monoma for doing this to you." which made Izuku giggle then shrug it off. He thought they were pretty close and that he could trust Yo with anything.

Until one day, his trusted friend completely changed.

"Oi, dumbass with freckles! Get here and do my work before the shitty teachers come and collect 'em and do it fast!" One of his bullies said then throwing their notebook right at his face, making him wince, but he noticed someone on the corner of his eyes

Yo! Finally, someone will help him! He can escape out of this situation now!

"Y- Yo c- can you- you he- help me?" He called out

But all he received from the guy was a evil, mocking smirk that made his stomach drop.
"Oh! Poor Izuku thought I would help him, huh?"

"B- b- bu- but-" Izuku wanted to speak, but Neito walked up and stood beside Yo as they laughed at Izuku's poor state

"B- b- bu- but-" Neito mockingly imitated Izuku's stutter

"You really thought I was friends with you because I liked you?" Yo asked

Izuku dejectedly nodded. He was so embarrassed and ashamed.

"Hell no, it's because I needed something from you." Yo said with a roll of his eyes

"You're the reason I passed my tests, all you were good for is helping me with my grades. But I want help with something else right now, what do you think? Should we put that mouth to better use?" He added, smirking as he grabbed his own crotch