Chapter 12: Monoma Neito

Hey guys, little A/N! Since this is a Quirkless AU, I'll be using Recovery Girl's true name which is Chiyo Shuzenji. You'll encounter it in a bit so I hope there's no confusion, enjoy!

---------------------

The following day was a also school day which Izuku practically dreaded because he had a gut feeling it wouldn't be a good day. He was supposed to move on from his past life and start anew, but he knew he would see his bully again. He knew he would be back to his hell hole.

To be honest, he didn't feel like going to school. After what had happened the day before, his energy was mostly gone. He and his mother haven't spoken either other than a quick text.

Inko did try to talk to Izuku, she called him and texted him a few extra times before ten because she knew that's when he went to sleep, but her son would just answer in brief, small answers or would just leave her on read. Why? Well, he needed time to think about stuff and figure things out on his own.

Mirio tried to talk to him, but Izuku didn't really feel like discussing it so the blonde let him be for the night. The green teen was thankful Mirio let him stay and didn't force him to talk about what was going on. The man was so understanding.

Izuku woke up early and got dressed for school. Before he left his house and Katsuki took him to school the day before, he packed an extra set of school clothes. He sent a quick text to his Katsuki then to his mom.

Izuku: Sorry to bother you Kacchan and I'm not sure if you're up yet, but if you don't mind can you drive me to school.

It was only a minute later when Katsuki texted back.

Kacchan: I'm usually up early for my morning workout so don't worry dweeb and yea i'll take you to school. I don't mind.

Izuku smiled and sent a quick reply. Though he felt like the rest of this day would go bad at least talking to the blonde made him happy.

Izuku: Thank you so much Kacchan! 🙂

Kacchan: Ain't a big deal, i'll see you at 7:30.

Izuku: Still thank you and i'll see you later.

Katsuki just sent a thumbs up emoji and Izuku giggled then sent a quick text to his mother.

Izuku: Kacchan's taking me to school today so you don't have to worry about picking me up from Mirio's.

Mom: Kacchan is Katsuki right, the Bakugou's boy?

Izuku flushed a little. He meant to type Katsuki not Kacchan, but he didn't even realize what he sent.

Izuku: Yes Kacchan is Katsuki.

Inko: That's cute Izuku does he have a nickname for you too.

Izuku: I have to go mom, i'll talk to you later.

He felt bad for cutting her off but he was still upset. She sent a "have a good day" Izuku made his way to the kitchen. Mirio had made him breakfast and offered to take him to school, but Izuku told the blonde that he had asked Katsuki in advance pick him up and drop him off at U.A. Mirio nodded and once Izuku finished with his morning routine he walked out the door just in time to see Katsuki pulling up in that same black car he saw a few days ago.

He smiled and got into the passenger seat giving the ash blonde a good morning as he buckled his seatbelt. Katsuki drove off after returning the good morning and silence fell over them as the music flowed through the car. It was only a few minutes into the drive that Katsuki finally broke the comfortable silence.

"You nervous, Deku?" Katsuki asked as he kept his eyes on the road in front of him

Izuku turned his head towards the other
"N- no." He quietly answered