Chapter 36: Nighttime

After making small talk during dinner with Mitsuki and Masaru, Izuku insisted on washing the dishes and Katsuki said he wanted to help. He didn't have to, but he also insisted so the older Bakugous let them be as they went to the living room and sat on the couch to watch their favorite K-Drama like they do every night. The two boys quietly worked together, cleaning off the table, putting the dishes in the sink along with the utensils they had used, and then started to wash them.

Izuku cleaned them while Katsuki was put on drying duty then they were put on the rack to put away later. When they were done, they headed upstairs to Katsuki's room after they said goodnight to both Masaru and Mitsuki who were still watching their K-Drama. They seem to be really into what was happening. Katsuki led him up the stairs then down the hallway to his room and stepped inside first with Izuku following after.

"Do you wanna take a shower before we to bed?" Katsuki asked

Izuku nodded.

"Y- yes p- please." He replied

"Okay, you should go first. You can borrow my clothes." The blonde said as he closed the door and locked it like he usually did

It made Izuku a bit nervous because that's what Chizome would do. He'd creep in the smaller's room late at night and lock the door. Effectively trapping Izuku. The older man would just stand there and watch him as he slept or stared back depending on if Izuku was awake or not. That was until the day he sexually assaulted the smaller. This situation was different though. This was okay. Katsuki isn't Chizome and he never feels scared around the blonde. He trusts Katsuki enough to feel like the taller won't do anything to him without asking. This was safe.

"Yo- your c- clothes?" The smaller asked while his cheeks were flushed

"Yeah, you don't have any clothes here and you didn't bring any over. I don't mind lettin' you wear mine so don't worry 'bout it." Katsuki told him as he ruffed the green curls

The blonde then walked over to his closet. Izuku followed close behind with a wobbly smile and flushed cheeks. He felt a little embarrassed from thinking about how intimate the contact between them was just now.

"O- okay t- then, if y- you sa- say so." Izuku replied

"Mm, they might be big though." The taller told him as he slid the closet door open

"T- that's f- fine." The greenette said

Izuku saw how neat and clean the inside of the closet was. The clothes inside were hung on individual hangers, those clothes were mostly the formalwear and regular shirts. There was a black chest of drawers below the hanging clothes. That must have Katsuki's shorts, pants, socks, and his underwear, Izuku thought. Said thought made him blush and feel embarrassed so he went quiet.

"Are these good enough for you? They're the smallest one I have I think." Katsuki asked as he got a black shirt that has a skull on the front and shorts that reached Izuku's knees

Izuku nodded as he took the clothes Katsuki handed to him.

"Mhm. U- um, wh- what a- about un- underwear?" He nervously asked

"Sharing underwear is kinda gross. I think I still have some new ones that the hag got me a while ago." Katsuki told him as he squatted down to the lowest drawer

He opened the drawer and just like Izuku expected it was full of neatly placed underwear. It made him shy looking just at it.

Katsuki then grabbed an open package of boxer briefs and showed them to Izuku. They were all black.

"These are unused. Wanna use 'em?" He asked, looking up at the other from his squatted position

"Or you can just go commando if you want, I don't care either way." He added