Chapter 53: More Advances!!!

Katsuki and Izuku were at the very back of the group which no one, surprisingly, commented on. They weren't alone like they initially wanted but they weren't going to complain since they were still together despite the (slightly unwanted, on Katsuki's side) company.

They were only just walking close to each other at first while their friends were at the front, chatting and catching up on basically everything. It was until their hands started to rub against each other, they could feel sparks as their skins lightly touched against one another. It was really embarrassing especially for Izuku, he's sure that he's red by now, but he liked being this close to Kacchan. He always made him feel good, maybe it was always like that with people and the other person that they like, he isn't quite sure but it's a nice feeling if he were to be honest.

He didn't make the first move though, they were both surely feeling hot at the light touching, heart thumping inside their chests as it continued on but Katsuki was an impatient man. It's always been his motto that if he wanted something, he's going to get it, so when he felt Izuku's hand's skin against his own one more time, there was only one thing in his mind and that was to grab it and hold it and never let go (hypothetically but he truly wanted to do that ever since he realized he liked Izuku, call him crazy).

Katsuki would occasionally look down at their hands, trying to find the perfect timing to grab Izuku's hand and intertwine it with his. He's so fucking glad their dumbass friends weren't looking towards them or he would never hear the end of it if he's caught by their nosy asses. Not that he's ashamed of getting caught with the greenette, far from that, he's so proud of the man but he gets embarrassed hearing them tease him so much of the truth. 

Eventually, he found the right time to swoop his hand with Izuku's who was taken aback and froze yet his feet were on autopilot and were able to keep his pace so he could walk with Katsuki. He was blushing so much that he could feel how warm his cheeks, basically whole face and body, as well as how red he must be at the moment. He nervously bit his lip as he gulped and looked down, taking a peek at their hands before he looked back in front of them to see their friends still chatting and not looking at them. He felt a little relieved knowing that they weren't paying any attention to them because he would never be able to handle the embarrassment that they will shower upon him, he'd really kick their asses if they do any of that shit.

In Izuku's side, his heart were thumping like crazy much like the blonde though it wasn't that obvious. Katsuki was holding his hand, his warm hand was on his probably sweaty ones, he wanted to pull away and wipe them dry but he didn't want to pull away at the same time and besides they'll just get damp once again with how nervous he is right now. The blonde was also checking out his reactions since he didn't want to overstep any boundaries especially if the smaller was uncomfortable but if he was reading Izuku properly, he's just really really shy right now. He was blushing so much it had reached down to his neck yet he was still so damn cute in Katsuki's eyes.

"This okay?" The blonde questioned quietly as his thumb lightly caressed the back of Izuku's hand

"Y- yeah." The smaller mumbled as he nodded, looking away slightly

"You sure, Izuku? Not too much?" Katsuki asked again, wanting to make sure

"M- mm- hmm." Izuku hummed
"Ju- just r- really su- surprised. I l- like i- it t- though." He added shyly

The taller gave a small smile and nodded.
"I'm glad, sorry about my sweaty hand." He said

"I- it's not s- sweaty! I thi- think m- mine i- is." Izuku retorted
"B- but it's o- okay, so- sorry a- about mi- mine." 

"I don't give a shit, it's alright so don't be sorry." Katsuki stated

Izuku nodded back and smiled.
"T- thank you.."

The blonde hummed and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze as they walked and walked till they got to the mall that was nearby. They decided that the girls will go shopping with each other while the men will go off and do their stuff, probably play games in the arcaSSde but they said they'll meet up by the benches later on so that's what they did before they separated.

It finally left Izuku and Katsuki alone which was awesome for the blonde.

"Where you wanna go?" The taller asked

"W- well... I gu- guess I- I co- could buy s- some c- clothes fo- for m- mom a- and me." Izuku answered

"Let's go then, I know a good place." Katsuki told him, pulling the greenette along with him while their hands were still intertwined

"O- okay Ka- Kacchan!" The other agreed as the blonde led the way

Soon, they arrived in front of a store that looked too fancy to Izuku. This wasn't the kind of place he usually went to buy clothes at. It wasn't a bad place though, quite the opposite really which he expected knowing Katsuki's sense of fashion, he knows how to style himself after all.

"So, whaddya wanna pick for your mom first?" The blonde asked

"Sh- she l- likes d- dresses." The smaller answered

"Then let's go there. I know this place like the back of my hand." Katsuki told him as they walked there as Izuku noded

When they got there, Izuku was overwhelmed with the abundance of choices, there was a lot.

"G- gosh..." He mumbled

"I can help you, pick Zuku." The blonde chuckled

"P- please." Izuku nodded 

And so they did, going around all of them and Katsuki was just basically grabbing a ton at one pass. Izuku on the other hand was checking each one and their prices that made his eyes wide at how pricey they were causing him to put them back to their racks and of course, the blonde noticed it.

"What's the matter? You keep putting them back." Katsuki pointed out 

"T- the pr- prices! So hi- high!" Izuku exclaimed as he shook his head
"I- I ca- can't b- buy he- here!" He added

Katsuki rolled his eyes as he looked at Izuku.
"I didn't say I'd make you pay for them." He stated
"Pick any, and don't look at the fucking tags." He demanded

"Ka- kacchan!" Izuku whined