Chapter 42: Blondie Needs Opinions (Advice)

Katsuki bid goodbye to Izuku but he watched him enter the campus before he actually left. After last night, he realized that his feelings for the greenette can't be contained inside of him anymore. He wants to be close to him, to protect him and make sure that he's getting the treatment he deserves. Assholes will always be there, much like Yo and Neito which weren't just leaving the precious boy. Just because they deem him weak and an easy target doesn't give them any reason or right to treat him badly. The blonde may act all brash but he'll never hurt anyone that doesn't deserve it. 

Katsuki wants to be there for Izuku, not just during bad times, but also all the time. He wants the smaller to depend on him, on whatever kind of stuff, simple or difficult, Katsuki will make sure that he's there for him because he deserves all the nice things in the world. Maybe... maybe it's time to actually confess. He's nervous as fuck even at the mere idea of it but he knows he wants to do it before he's too late, sooner or later, someone would realize that Izuku is actually a great contender for a partner because he's nice, kind, cute, talented, sweet, thoughtful, everything good.

And he doesn't want anyone to get Izuku before him, he can't see him with someone else no matter how selfish that sounds. They're friends already, he can take advantage of that, he's close with Inko-san and Toshinori who's probably going to be Izuku's stand in father now that the two older adults were together. He just wants Izuku to be his so he's going to do something about it. Of course, he's not just going to do some shit. He wants it to be as special as possible because it's Izuku he's going to ask here. He might need to consult his idiots, read as friends, for some advice. He and the greenette had that date before and they've all hung out before but other than that, he doesn't know what he wants to do since there's so much.

His squad was probably free right now but he'll only know if he messaged them. He would tell them his night with Izuku but that's going to be for another day, they'll probably freak and tease him about it.

Dynamight 💥: Oi, who's free?

Jaws 🦈: I am!

ET 👽: I'm with Ei so yep!

HighVoltage ⚡: Count me in :D

Reefer 🍃:Don't leave me out, dudes!

XxXEmoXxX 😐: I guess I'll be joining too. Why're you asking though, Kats?

Dynamight 💥: I need help.

HighVoltage ⚡:Oh? With what?

Jaws 🦈: Smth the matter?

Dynamight 💥: Nothing really. I just want to meet up.
Dynamight💥: Don't wanna fucking tell it over messages.

Reefer 🍃: Well, you could at least tell us what we're gon be talking about

ET 👽: Yeah! So we can be ready for it!

HighVoltage ⚡: Do we need to beat up someone?

Dynamight 💥: I could've handled it already if it was that, dumbass.
Dynamight 💥: It's Izuku, okay?

Jaws 🦈: On our way!

Reefer🍃: Where we meeting?