Chapter 40: Drive

The ride to school was windy because they went so fast. At first Izuku had his eyes closed for a few minutes because he felt a little scared to open them, but even he eased into it and looked around. He saw how quickly they passed by things. Katsuki seemed to be the type of person living in the fast lane. Izuku smiled to himself because he was enjoying this more than he thought he would. Looking at a motorcycle is cool enough, but riding it is even better.

Also the fact that he had an excuse to have his arms around Katsuki was also something he was very happy about. The blonde was toned, it was obvious that he works out often just based on his build. He takes care of himself by being careful with what he eats, exercising of course, and he's just generally aware of what things are better for him. Not that Izuku obsessively observes him at times that he can, no no! Okay, maybe just a bit, but still! Anyone could see that just by looking at Katsuki.

The blonde, on the other hand, liked how Izuku's arms were wrapped around him. He had a choice to let go and instead hold onto the seat between them, but he didn't and instead used him as something to keep him from falling off. He could feel whenever the smaller would tighten his hold at every turn they take. He's slower than usual because he knows Izuku will panic when he goes too fast. It felt good having the greenette behind him, just holding his torso.

He could feel him looking around. Izuku's seen this route and everything in it multiple times because it's the same way he and his mother goes when she drives him to school but it somehow felt different. Maybe it's the wind against his skin or seeing things pass by as quick as time seems to when you look back on the past. Izuku couldn't quite make it out but being with the person he's in love with just so happens to make the experience ten times better.

Of course, that applies to both of them. They just don't know.

Soon enough, they finally got to Yuuei. Unfortunately the ride ended quicker than either of them wished it would have. Though they couldn't exactly afford Izuku being late so they can't waste too much time.

Katsuki stopped his bike right in front of the entrance to the school. A lot of students were walking towards the main building on campus from that area. The blonde cut the engine and put the kickstand down before he started to remove his helmet. He didn't notice the various students that had stopped to look over at them. They should be admiring his baby. Dyna deserves the attention, she's fucking beautiful.

He shook his head like a dog to fluff his hair back to its original style after he took the helmet off. Then got off of the bike, putting the helmet on one of the handles to hang there until he was ready to use it again. He looked at Izuku who hadn't gotten off yet because he was once again struggling with his helmet. A few people gasped, mostly females, but that confused the smaller, Katsuki didn't give a shit though.

The taller chuckled at Izuku who's trying to remove his helmet then he carefully pulled it off of the greenette's head.

"There, ya good?" He asked, ruffling Izuku's curls which made the smaller blush

He thought it was cute. Really cute.

"Mm-hmm! I ha- had f- un- fun!" Izuku replied with a wide smile as Katsuki also helped him to get off the motorcycle since he had a hard time earlier even though he managed to get on it eventually

"M'glad then." Katsuki said with a small smile which Izuku returned

Until he saw that people were looking at them. It made him nervous and uncomfortable suddenly so he tried to look away hoping Katsuki wouldn't catch onto what was wrong. The blonde is too good looking to be seen with someone like Izuku. He's sure people remember him from when he attended a year ago. Katsuki was probably super popular.

"I'll pick you up later." The taller added after a bit of silent hesitation and fight with himself in his mind

Izuku looked back up at Katsuki and blushed more.

"A- are you su- sure Kacchan?! Won't y- yo- you be b- busy?" He asked

"Calm down and nah, I don't really have anything to do anyways." Katsuki told him with a shrug even though his ears were a bit pink

"O- okay then... yo- you can pi- ck me u- u- up!" Izuku agreed

"Cool, great." Katsuki nodded, trying to be smooth even though his heart was pounding with excitement

"T- then, I'll se- see y- you later?" Izuku said shyly

"Yeah, I'll pick you up after school Izuku." Katsuki replied then frowned

"Also, don't let those assholes get to you again. I'll fuck 'em up if they do." He huffed, puffing his chest up

"Do- don't wo- wor- worr... be concerned, Kacchan! I- I won't, a- and pl- please don't h- hurt anyone." Izuku told him, flailing his hands around

"I won't if no one touches you. I fuckin' went to this school, no one gets past me. Not even bullies. So if anything happens, lemme know immediately. You get me?" Katsuki stated sternly as he pointed at the other almost threateningly

Izuku nodded and saluted playfully which made Katsuki snort slightly.

"Get going, ya don't wanna be late, do ya?" The blonde said

"R- right! I'll s- see you la- later, Kacchan!" Izuku replied as he waved at Katsuki while he ran into the campus along with a few students who did the same so they could get to their own classrooms also before the bell rang

Katsuki watched Izuku go until he couldn't see him anymore. He fondly smiled before he started putting his helmet on after tidying up the one the smaller used just a few moments ago. He was happy to be allowed to pick him up later on, but he was equally worried for the other because he knew he's classmates with Neito who was a huge asshole and one of his bullies from where they lived before.

Yo was the other one which was older by a year compared to him. Wouldn't that be kind of childish for him to do? He's surely not mature enough to even be bullying someone younger. That's like picking at the weak which definitely meant that anyone who did that deserved a beating to Katsuki's dictionary but he'll calm himself down. For Izuku.

He totally didn't know that Izuku was getting bombarded by questions the moment he got to his classroom. All the questions were about if he knew Katsuki, how he knew him and if he could be multiple people's wingman to get closer to him. 

A/N: So my co-writer edited this and my dumbass didn't see it until now so people who read the first version... forget about it and read this instead, thank you!!!