Chapter 47: Picnic! 3

HAPPY VALENTINE'S Y'ALL!!! 💖 (aka happy singles' awareness day 😂👍🏽)

~~~
Katsuki went ahead and ate also. After doing so, came the dessert for the last course of the day.

"I re- really e- enjoyed e- every- t- thing you ma- made, Kacchan." Izuku muttered shyly but with a happy smile on his face

The blonde gave him a rare smile in return as he nodded.
"M' glad ya think so, Izuku. But we've got dessert left still." Katsuki said, chuckling slightly

"R- right! Di- did y- you ma- make t- these also?" Izuku asked as he looked at the deliciously looking treats then back at Katsuki

"Pretty much, I needed Dad's help since sweets ain't really my thing." The blonde told him.

In their household, Masaru mostly does the cooking, Mitsuki also does so they kind of alternate at times but generally, it was the brunete of the three who does it most of the time. Katsuki learned from his Dad, his old man likes to say it's their bonding time, the blonde doesn't like to admit it cause he's a tsundere like that but he does like it since Masaru doesn't talk all that much, he's a quiet guy which is surprising cause his mother talks a shit ton but opposites attract, he supposed. He does like that he's got a great relationship with his parents, internally. No one out him.

"Wow..." Izuku mumbled as Katsuki looked at him, humming

"I- I me- mean, tha- that's g- great! It's ni- nice t- that you a- and yo- your Dad ge- gets a- along well." He added sheepishly

"Tch- I just didn't wanna mess up so I asked the old man." Katsuki said, rolling his eyes even though the tips of his ears were turning pink

"S- still! I be- bet th- these t- taste g- great!" Izuku said cheerfully

"They better fucking be." The blonde stated with a huff

Katsuki then started to serve the smaller his tiramisu which was easy since he and his father made them in those disposable plastic cups. He gave Izuku one of the cups and handed him a small spoon to eat it with then got his own serving. The greenette thanked him and happily opened up the cup, looking down at the dessert happily but before he could scoop his own food, a spoon was suddenly close to him. He lifted his head up and saw the blonde looking like he was going to feed Izuku. Katsuki didn't look all that embarrassed but he was internally panicking although he was thankfully able to school his face and was only feeling his ears heat up on the tips. The smaller was different, he was totally shy, blushing all over which the blonde found very cute, much more adorable than he would've expected but he wasn't complaining at all. A few more seconds pass and Izuku realized that he must've made Katsuki wait for too long now so he opened his mouth and shyly accepted the food offered to him. The blonde let him eat and quietly watched him do so while waiting for a response from him.

"I- it's go- good!" Izuku told him with a smile

The blonde nodded at him and gave him a small smile of his own.
"Good, don't gotta be mad to my old man if he messed it up." Katsuki stated jokingly

The smaller giggled at him and continued to eat his own food now. They definitely enjoyed the Tiramisu and lastly moved on to the Daifuku.

"This is a Strawberry Matcha Daifuku, by the way." Katsuki informed the smaller

Izuku nodded understandingly and excitedly waited for the taller to give them to him. He was handed the dessert as he glanced over at Katsuki then remembering his sudden but sweet gesture just now so he willed himself to do the same to the blonde, reaching over while holding the Daifuku in his fingers and waited for him to bite it. It didn't take long and he watched Katsuki accept his gesture also. He shyly smiled at him and ate the rest of his food while the blonde tried his best to calm himself down from what Izuku just did. He didn't look all that embarrassed though, compared to the smaller who was totally shy but he was happy.

"C- can I a- ask wh- why you de- decided t- to ma- make S- strawberry Ma- Matcha w- with your D- Dad?" The greenette asked curiously

Katsuki hummed as he looked at Izuku who was tilting his head, waiting for an answer. He remembered the really stupid (as he thought he was) reason why he chose it and blushed slightly and for once, it was very obvious on his face. It confused Izuku and actually made him worried.

"Yo- you d- don't ha- have to t- tell me!" He added, panicking slightly

"No... it ain't that." The blonde told him, contemplating whether he should tell him or not but he ultimately deciding on telling the smaller with a sigh

"I.. I chose it cause... I thought of you." Katsuki said quietly however Izuku was able to hear it

Izuku blushed and sat up straighter.
"M- me? Ho- how?" He questioned

"Well cause of your freckles, I immediately thought of strawberry and you're green." The blonde explained simply before he closed his eyes, realizing just how cringy and dumb his reasoning just sounded

The greenette stared at the blonde, processing his answer before he looked at the remaining Daifuku in his hand and then looked back up at the taller. The latter was totally expecting some criticism and judgment but he only heard the smaller giggle then for it to progress to adorable laughter. Katsuki opened his eyes and looked at Izuku who was cutely laughing at most likely his answer to his question. It made him pout as he glanced away then looked back at him since he honestly couldn't look away for too long.

"What's so funny?" Katsuki asked after a while and when Izuku has calmed down and wiped his eyes that had tears of joy

"I- it's ju- just t- that, you so- sounded so c- cute whe- when you s- said th- that!" Izuku told him
"I di- didn't e- expect it, i- it's no- not a ba- bad t- thing tho- though!" He added with a smile as he looked at Katsuki

The blonde took in the sight and really liked how the smaller had gotten so comfortable around him. It was really good, he was glad that he felt like that now and that he could be so nonchalant with the taller. He smiled to himself and only shook his head.

"Shuddup." Katsuki huffed as Izuku giggled some more

Soon enough, they finished and decided to stay around for half an hour, just enjoying the breeze, the nature around them and the few people that was pretty far from them. They were both happy, contented in each other's presence despite not talking all that much.