Chapter 43: Start

Starting the 2nd cour (somewhat) of LMLY!! BKDK's gonna have some serious development in their relationship :DDD They're fools in love but guess who's going to do the first move between the two of them 😂

———

After all the advice he got from his friends, Katsuki felt confident. He would never admit that he's nervous about asking Izuku out, he's got an image to protect but he knew his squad would judge or discriminate even though they were idiots that like to tease but they don't go far from that which he's happy about. He can depend on his friends with them actually being serious.  But hell, he's still anxious. Not cause he thinks he'll do bad, but because Izuku might feel overwhelmed. They've been friends this whole times and they went to that one date alone and another, if that counts as one, with their friends. He wanted more but he wasn't sure with Izuku even tho they've gotten closer than ever. He didn't want to force him to like him back, he gives a lot of signs, Katsuki's been reading them, but he still gets confused every once in a while. He can't be too sure with himself, he's gone through to become the man he is now. It took a while of learning and now that he has someone he wants to be with, he doesn't want to waste the chance, not like he did with Camie. Either way though, he needs to man up and ask Izuku out finally before some other man or woman thinks they could get with him, Katsuki got to him first!

He's decided to prepare for a picnic date. Besides that time Izuku slept in his room and they ate breakfast together, he's actually never cooked for him before nor has Izuku tasted his cooking. Breakfast was easy, anyone could do it, the food was basic but Katsuki knows his tastes good, but that's not what he wanted. He actually wanted to show off his skills, how good he is at being the "malewife" his friends entitle him to be. He's great with cooking, got it from his Dad since his mother was a gremlin in the kitchen although his father was too smitten with her so he still lets her help in some way.

If Izuku says yes, he's going to fucking impress the shit out of that cute boy that he's going to smile his freckles off because of how good his food was. Shit, he just wanted to spoil the hell out of him, he deserves all of it. Katsuki would happily spoil the fuck out of him, dote on him like a loving boyfriend that he would soon be. He might need to ask Izuku's friends what he likes and shit, he can't just go on his own feel even though he knows the smaller is too nice to say no and not appreciate anything that's served and given in front of him.

Before that though, he'd have to actually ask Izuku first. He can't prepare before that, he'll look stupid preparing without asking him. He could do that yeah, he'll visit him at their house today since it's Saturday, they could hang out together and alone then he could ask then. He nodded to himself as he scheduled what he'd do for today as he makes himself some coffee and eggs and bacon with some toast.

Izuku on the other hand was just doing stuff in his room, they had a handful of assignments to he's working on that while his mother and Toshinori are at work, it may be the weekend but they've still got work, tomorrow they won't though so there was that, he was alone today. It didn't stay like that for long though because about half an hour later, someone rang the doorbell. He didn't really expect anyone today and Inko and Toshinori wouldn't be back until 5 and right now it's just lunch, he hasn't eaten yet though.

He got out of his room and quietly walked towards the door. He looked through the peephole first and was shocked to see Katsuki, he quickly unlocked the door and looked up at the blonde.

"Ka- Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed with a slight blush on his face

"Hey, brought food." Katsuki said as he lifted up a plastic bag with tupperware stacked on top of one another

"Oh, yo- you d- didn't have to..." Izuku shyly muttered

"Co- come in, um i- it's ju- just m- me in he- here. M- mom and T- Toshi is a- at work." He informed him as he stepped aside and let Katsuki in who stepped inside

Izuku closed the door once he was by the genkan and he proceeded to take his shoes off then put them to the side.

"That's aight, didn't come here for em. Figured you got shit to do and you probably haven't eaten yet so here I am." Katsuki said, he's literally just said what Izuku was initially doing these past few hours

"U- uh, yo- you're r- right..." Izuku mumbled, feeling embarrassed at being so exposed without even saying anything to the blonde

Katsuki chuckled and ruffled Izuku's green hair.
"Thought so, why don't you rest for a bit then have some food?" He suggested

Izuku nodded at him as he led the blonde to his room.
"So- sorry a- about th- the m- mess." He muttered, there was papers around and his table wasn't organized

"Don't worry about it, I can clean while you put some food in your body." Katsuki said

"A- are yo- you su- sure?" Izuku asked, he didn't want to make Katsuki clean up when he went here so thoughtfully with food

"Course, go stuff your face with food, I'm handling the mess." Katsuki said as he did and Izuku hesitantly went to his bed after grabbing his chabudai and setting it on the bed with the food on top. He set it up and looked at the food, it looked really good to be honest. It made his stomach growl, he didn't even notice that he was that hungry

Katsuki cleaned up quietly while Izuku started to eat. They were quiet but it was comfortable. Once the blonde was done, he went to sit with the greenette.

"How's the food?" He asked

"G- good! Di- did yo- youu c- cook it?" Izuku questioned with a twinkle in his eyes

"Sure did." Katsuki chuckled with a proud grin

Izuku smiled back as he continued eating, he definitely felt better and with great food, it couldn't he helped but he wondered why Katsuki was actually here.

"S- so, wh- why a- are yo- you h- here Kac - Kacchan?" He asked after a few moments of silence