Chapter 5: Friends!

Izuku was pulled out of his house then lead to the park by five excited people and Katsuki. Two of them had attacked their selves to his arms an he didn't try to make them let go of him since they looked quite trustworthy. They also got along with Katsuki so that's a plus. Speaking of the blonde he was close behind and snickering at the sight while the redhead and raven haired boy walked on either side of him. They stopped walking once at the park under a large tree and the two escorting Izuku let go of him.

He was supposed to enjoy this, but Izuku's anxiety was getting in the way again. He just met this people. He doesn't even know their names.  What if they're actually mean? How would they react to his stutter? No. He doesn't need to think like that. These are Katsuki's friends and the aus blonde has been nice so far. He even invited Izuku along. So the best he could do was hope they wouldn't make fun of him or pry too much.

Katsuki notice the smaller's movements, at least a little. The greenette was getting a bit fidgety, more than he did when they walked together earlier this morning. Many the guy if nervous about his friends. They're good people so he's got nothing to worry about.

"It's been so long since we hung out!" The pink hair girl exclaimed with a pretty smile as she sat plopped down on the soft green grass

The others followed suit. All except Izuku. Since he was just dragged along, he felt a little put of place as he awkwardly stood there. Katsuki sighed to himself and pulled Izuku down to sit with the rest of the group. Then Katsuki frowned realizing Izuku didn't know his friends names. How can they not have basic manners? No wonder Izuku was nervous. They haven't even introduced themselves.

"Introduce yourselves, idiots." Katsuki said, rolling his eyes

"Oh right! Sorry man." The redhead chuckled then held his hand out for Izuku to shake

"The name's Eijirou Kirishima. Nice to meet you." He said with a pointy smile as the smaller shook his hand worried that his palms might have been too sweaty.

Hopefully Eijirou didn't notice.

"I'm Denki Kaminari." Said the yellow haired boy with a cool casual tone and finger guns

Izuku nodded understandingly.

"My name's Hanta Sero. Pleasure to meet you." The raven haired boy said with a wave

Izuku retuned it with a small wave of his own.

"I'm Kyouka Jirou." The girl with dark purple hair said with an "I'm bored" look

"And last but not least I'm Mina Ashido!" The pink haired girl cheerfully said

Izuku internally sighed, relieved that he didn't have to think about them by their respective hair colors.

"U- um... My n- ame I- is Izuku Midoriya. Ni- nice to mee- meet you... you all." Izuku said scratching his cheek as he glanced to the side

A light blush of embarrassment tinted his cheeks due to how much he stuttered while introducing himself.

Mina squealed followed by Kaminari but a little deeper.
"Aw! You're so cute!" They both said hugging him each other while the others chuckled

The greenette felt a little more nervous and embarrassed at their exclamation. Cute? No one's ever called him cute. That's impossible. He's plain looking, his hair's always a mess, and he wears tshirts with random words on them. Not to mention his All Might merch. He was the definition of a nerd.

"Tha- thank y- you." Izuku said shyly, trying to be polite

They were complimenting him right?

Katsuki saw Izuku nervousness.
"Oi, nothing to worry about." He patted the smaller's shoulder noticing he tensed up so the blonde removed his hand