Chapter 22: The Calm Before The Storm

Announcement at the very end! Enjoy!

~~~~~

After seeing everything the museum had to offer, Izuku and Katsuki left. It was really interesting visiting one, it was truly mesmerizing and somewhat brings you inner peace. The greenette really liked it and he thought about bringing his mother to see it some time when she's free. She would love it! Izuku definitely enjoyed it more because Katsuki was there than he would if he had gone by himself. Even though they didn't talk much, just having Katsuki's company was simply enjoyable.

The blonde also liked exploring the museum Izuku. It didn't matter that they didn't talk much because they were comfortable with each other. They could probably understand each other even though no one utters a thing. Being blessed by Izuku's presence and existence, being able to see his cute face and just being with him was already enough for Katsuki. He knows it's sappy to say, but he ain't going to tell a soul. He has to keep up his bad boy image after all, but maybe not so much in front of Izuku. He doesn't think it would be a big deal.

After some searching online they decided to go to a ramen shop nearby, much to their liking it wasn't too crowded so they got in without any hassle. It was a cozy looking place inside since it was pretty small and the other few restaurant goers were minding their own business as they should Katsuki thought. The two walked over to the bar so they could order. It wasn't the typical "sit at a table and wait for a server" kind of restaurant. You sat at the bar counter on tall chairs and decided what you wanted, then they made it right in front of you. It's the best kind of ramen shop in Izuku's opinion. He's glad he found it.

Katsuki pulled out a chair for Izuku who was following him like a lost puppy into the small restaurant. The greenette sat down and Katsuki pushed him forward a little then he sat down next to him. The owner had spotted them and handed them menus. Katsuki looked over his menu as did Izuku while they decided what they were going to order.

"What do you wanna get?" Katsuki asked Izuku as he looked over to him, he had already decided what he wanted

"Ha- hakodate r- ramen ple- please." Izuku quietly answered

Katsuki nodded and faced the person behind the counter.

"Hey, can we get a bowl of hakodate and hakata ramen?" He ordered

"Spice levels sir?" The lady asked

"Want it spicy?" Katsuki questioned Izuku again

Izuku shook his head.

"N- no th- thanks." He replied, almost like a whisper

Katsuki nodded once more.

"No heat in the hakodate and make the hakata as spicy as you can." He told her

After some typing in the touch screen monitor in front of the counter lady, she smiled up at them.

"Thank you for ordering, I'll have it done in a moment." She informed them

"'Kay." Katsuki simply replied

"Th- thank you um f- for order- order- ordering for m- me." Izuku said looking over at the blonde

"No problem." Katsuki replied with a shrug

It made Izuku's heart well that Katsuki had no problems with helping him out. Ordering things in person was so embarrassing with how much he stuttered. Usually he has to repeat what he said or the server gets annoyed when he can't say it properly. Izuku didn't even have to ask Katsuki. The blonde just did it without a second thought. There were a few moments of silence before Izuku bravely spoke up again. Katsuki gave him confidence.