Chapter 39: Baby

They didn't talk very much during breakfast but the two enjoyed the silence together with their delicious breakfast that Katsuki had made. He was so nice to do that and Izuku didn't even know that the blonde knew how to cook so well! However, he should've expected because he was really talented and basically can do everything.

After eating breakfast Izuku went home to shower and get dressed then head to school because he didn't bring his uniform over to the blonde's house. Izuku told his mother that she didn't have to worry about getting him to school when she asked while he was putting his red shoes on. Katsuki had volunteered to take him to school! Well, at first Izuku thought he was joking but the taller was being serious and that made him happy. It was hard to know if people were just messing with him or not. That's why Katsuki clarified. He must have caught on, especially after the incident with Neito and Yo. Katsuki said he would never joke like them. He still wanted to beat those two up but the smaller pleaded for him to just leave it alone. It won't end well even if he did kick their asses. It'll only make the issue bigger when all the greenette wants is to just be away from them and for them to leave him alone.

Izuku headed back to the Bakugous' house after saying goodbye to Inko who told him to have a good day. Katsuki was already waiting for him by the door with his keys in hand, spinning them around his middle finger. Izuku approached the blonde who saw him holding the straps to his yellow backpack. Katsuki had a faded navy blue shirt on along with dark red pants. On top of it, he had an unbuttoned black shirt to show off his undershirt. He finished the look with red and black high top sneakers. The smaller thought he looked really good and blushed at the sight of him. Katsuki thought Izuku was cute even though he was just wearing the Yuuei uniform, but with his reddened cheeks? Unbeatable. He ain't admitting that in front of him, though!

Bakugou's outfit

"Uh, you ready to go 'Zuku?" Katsuki asked after staring a little too long

"H- uh? Oh, ye- yes! Of c- of co- of course, Kacchan!" Izuku replied, standing properly as he looked at the blonde's eyes that was looking back at him

The other nodded.

"A'ight then, lemme back my motorcycle outta the garage first." Katsuki said as he headed over to the long door

"Kacchan h- has a mo- mo- motor- uh- a bike?" Izuku asked as he followed behind him

"Yeah, hag and the old man gave it to me when I turned eighteen last April. She's my precious baby other than my car." Katsuki told him with a smug and proud smirk

Izuku couldn't help but giggle.

"B- baby." He muttered before he laughed more behind his hand

"Oi! Don't make fun of me! Just wait until you see 'er." Katsuki huffed as he lifted up the garage door and walked inside, going over to the bike he owns

Izuku was just behind Katsuki until he saw the bike and went towards it after he gasped. The bike was in great condition even though it looked a little older than the brand new ones Izuku has seen a few times. It was clear that Katsuki takes care of her properly. Her fuel tank cover, along with the front and rear mudguards were chrome Orange with a darker orange and black details. The seat had cool little explosions engraved into the black leather. Everything was completely clean and it was just simply really amazing!