Chapter 33: Kacchan

Izuku walked and walked, eyes clouded with unshed tears as his feet moved while his mind was running with thoughts of all kinds. It felt like a never ending walk to nowhere but he got to where his feet led him. It was the door he first visited when they got to this neighborhood. He shakily wiped his eyes before he knocked, wishing he looked decently presentable when someone finally opened the door. Not a minute later, footsteps were heard as the door to the place opened and a familiar blonde woman appeared.

"Oh my Izuku, I haven't-" Mitsuki started but stopped talking when she realized the greenette's state while he stood in front of her

She could see Izuku's hand trembling while he held the straps of his backpack but she didn't say anything to point those details out.

"G- good a- afternoon, Au- auntie.. i- is Ka- Kacchan h- home?" Izuku said, voice shaky, but he couldn't care less right now

He could always apologize to her later.

"He is, dear. Masaru, honey! Can you call Katsuki down here? He has a visitor." She softly said to her husband who emerged from a part of the house, probably the kitchen since he was wearing an apron

He saw Izuku by the entrance of the door and gave a soft smile and a nod.

"Of course dear, give me a minute." The man named Masaru said

Izuku hasn't officially met him, maybe because he's busy most of the time. He needs to properly introduce himself later too.

"Why don't you come in first?" Mitsuki asked as she stepped aside and let Izuku step inside their home

"Th- thank y- you..." Izuku replied as he bent down to take his shoes off and leave it by the genkan or entryway that's mostly seen in Japanese homes, doesn't matter if it's modern or traditional.

"No problem sweetie, you find your way to the couch while you wait for Katsuki. He's in the shower." Mitsuki told him as Izuku nodded and walked over to their clean and sleek black couch that complimented their modern style interior of the house

Izuku didn't think much of it as he quietly sat down on the couch and tried hard to even out his breathing while waiting for a certain blonde man that he was looking for. He feels sorry for disturbing the family's time but he needs someone right now. His mother could help, heck maybe even Yagi could help him but this is where his feet led him. He needs Katsuki. Mitsuki worriedly glanced over at Izuku while she stands by the entrance of their kitchen, waiting both for her husband and her son.

"Here's Katsuki, hon." Masaru said as he trudged down the stairs, cladded in a green polo shirt and khakis as well as some house slippers that Mitsuki was also wearing

The blonde woman was wearing a black skirt while she had a blouse blouse and some purple blazer on top of it.

"What's the matter, who's looking for me hag?" Katsuki's voice resonated around the oddly quiet house as he looked over at his mother who gestured over to the couch where a particular greenette quietly sat on it

Katsuki turned his head and found Izuku with his back facing him. He walked over to the boy and called for his name as he got closer. He was quiet, a lot quiet than normal. And usually, when he sees Katsuki, he'd smile at him and wave or say his nickname as a greeting but even as he heard his voice, his head didn't turn to him and give his normal greeting. Was something wrong? Did something happen?

"Izuku?" Katsuki called out

When Izuku finally registered and recognized Katsuki's voice, his head turned towards him. His eyes were glossy and moist, the surrounding area around his doe eyes were red. His lips were slightly wobbling as well. He looked like he was going to cry soon and he is, that's his current state.

"Let's go to my room." Katsuki stated, not waiting for any reply as he grabbed Izuku's hand that was damp, maybe out of anxiousness or something, but they'll talk about that later on

Izuku quietly followed after Katsuki pulled him to his feet and towards the stairs then up the steps to the second floor where his room was. They walked past Katsuki's parents so he gave a small forced smile and a small bow before the two boys disappeared into the upper floor. Katsuki opened the door to his room and Izuku saw the neat and clean room that the man owned. His room didn't have any kind of junk or trash, it was basically spotless. They both stepped inside the room before Katsuki closed the door after him.

"You can sit on my bed." Katsuki said, giving permission

Izuku silently nodded and walked over to Katsuki's nice black bed that had a soft mattress which was nice. Katsuki followed after him and sat right next to the greenette before he slightly turned his body to him so he could see him and they could talk. Izuku did the same but his head was down and his hands were on his lap, mostly hesitating to say something to him.

"So?" Katsuki asked, voice gentle which Izuku's come to like

Izuku lifted his head and if earlier, his tears were far from spilling, well. Right now, just hearing Katsuki's gentle, but raspy voice was enough to spill the dam he's been holding as tears rolled down his freckled cheeks, wetting them. Katsuki could feel his heart clench at the sight. He moved closer to Izuku and opened his arms as he pulled the crying greenette into his arms. Head falling to his shoulder and wetting it with his tears. Arms also wrapped around Katsuki's as he cried and cried.

The blonde has come to realize that he hates it when Izuku cries, when someone hurts Izuku because he doesn't fucking deserve to feel any more pain than he already has. But he can't do anything about it, at least for now. All he can do is comfort him, offer him hugs even though he's not the most touchy feely person out there but if Izuku needs it, he'll provide anything he wants as much as he can.

"Just let it out, 'Zuku. It's alright." Katsuki said as his hand moved up and down Izuku's back.

And just like he was told, Izuku cried, he didn't realize or think about how long he did but he did. He cried like the crybaby that he was but he was sure that he'll feel a lot better afterwards, because Katsuki was there.