Chapter 37: Bed

Izuku was left on Katsuki's bed as the blonde went into the bathroom to take his shower. The smaller sat on the medium soft bed, it was just soft enough that his body didn't sink completely. He felt shy being alone in the taller's room while half naked, but that should be just fine right? It's just Katsuki, his friend and also the person that he likes. Calm down, Izuku. He had to tell himself.

Unbeknownst to him though, Katsuki was also trying his best to calm the fuck down. He just fucking saw Izuku walk out of his bathroom, wearing his clothes, and half naked. That alone caused his heart to go tachycardia, and hearing Izuku's shy but cute stuttering voice just did something to him. It made it worse, or better. He doesn't know! Neither of them does and it was confusing.

Izuku looked down at the clothes he was wearing. Obviously, they were bigger than him since he's smaller than Katsuki, but that realization makes him blush. And to think that he was actually wearing his crush's clothes makes the butterflies in his stomach flutter uncontrollably.

The shirt smelled just like Katsuki, not that he sniffs him, but when they walk together, there's this smell that just kind of wafts off of him. That spicy, kind of like cinnamon yet sweet scent, maybe it was his cologne or he just smells like that naturally. Either way, he loves that smell. It makes him instantly think of the blonde.

Izuku shook his head and tried to clear his mind off of those thoughts just as the shower in the bathroom was turned on. Katsuki must've started already. The smaller blushed at the thought of a naked Kacchan, but shook his head once again, curls swaying along before he stood up to look around Katsuki's room. The shorter didn't really have the time to look around earlier since he was crying and he felt guilty for barging so suddenly, but he was more than happy that they accepted him and let him in.

He stood up from the bed and walked around the room, it was probably two times bigger than his own. Everything was neat and clean as the bathroom. Izuku giggled at that as he continued to admire the design in the room, it was modern looking like the rest of the house and the colors in the room were either black or gray. Katsuki has black furniture, be it his desk or nightstand, bed frame or cabinet but the other things, like the walls of his room were gray.

He didn't touch anything because he didn't know if he was allowed to so went back to sit on the bed after he finished looking around. Once he sat down Izuku decided that he needed to message his mother. He grabbed his bag that was near Katsuki's nightstand, opened it, and grabbed his phone. He got it out before closing his bag and put it down on the floor, right next to the blonde's bedside table.

He unlocked his phone and opened his messaging app, quickly finding the message log he had with his mother. The last text was sent this morning. There were also numerous texts and calls that came from his mother but he wasn't able to answer or reply to any of them. The greenette sadly frowned at the thought of making his own mother worry so he decided to just call her instead. He dialed her number, put his phone against his ear and waited.

He didn't have to wait long though since his mother immediately answered.

"Izuku!" Inko exclaimed

"H- hi Mom." Izuku replied

"Where are you? I'm so worried baby! I thought something happened!" Inko said

"I- I'm okay M- mom. D- don't worry." Izuku told her

Inko sighed.

"Why didn't you come home sweetie?"

"We- well, um, I'm j- just ne- n- ext door a- a- at Kacchan's h- house." He answered

"The Bakugous?" She asked

"Mm-hmm." Izuku hummed

"Why are you there?" She questioned