Chapter 19: Planning and Hesitating...

After their talk with Mina, Izuku has been frantically planning what moves he's gonna do. He's never felt this determined before and he's a passionate guy, when he wants something, he tries his best to do everything to get it. But with this, it's pretty risky and he doesn't want to mess up. It's Katsuki we're talking about here

Sure, he and Katsuki have been hanging out with their friends. They're somewhat friends too, but he wants to get to know him better. What his favorite food is, favorite color, what type of things he prefers or likes, what kind of person his type is because he knows he likes guys since Mina had said it before, but surely he has a preference or maybe he likes someone already?

Anyways, he doesn't have time to doubt himself now! He has to do this if he wants something to happen. Maybe he has a chance, he's a guy, and Katsuki likes guys, he's just gonna settle on that for now.

He started planning things out, as in literally, writing down his plan and in order, he can't miss a step. First, he has to bring it up to Katsuki so he can get at least a response or feedback about it. If he looks uncomfortable with it then try to gain his trust more, just like Mina said. If he did get positive feedback then that's good!

Second is really the asking out, like should he message him about it? Or maybe it's better to ask him in person? But he might stutter! He can't embarrass himself! Maybe he should practice to speak properly then, that should do it!

Next should be planning the "date" right? What should he wear or should ask for his mom's help? She wouldn't tease him right? Because she has a tendency to do that and he'll blush and try to deny everything she's saying. Or maybe he should ask Mina, Ochako, or Tsuyu? Or maybe even Kyouka, she has great style! Not sure it would suit Izuku though.

Then after he's asked Katsuki out, he should plan where they'll go, but before that, he has to know what the blonde boy likes first. They can't just go to the movies and not do anything else.

Hm, then maybe the last thing is when they go home. He doesn't have experience with this stuff so he's just basing on what things he sees on the internet and in shows or movies, he would talk to his friends, but he can't tell them who he likes just yet so he hopes Katsuki would like it and his hard work will pay off.

Not knowing that Katsuki was actually doing the same, but more hesitant. Okay, he's figured out that he likes Izuku, but! He can't be too hasty. The boy gets really really shy at times, well most of the time he already is, but he's sure he's going to get uncomfortable with this kind of thing.

Izuku doesn't talk much because he doesn't trust himself to not stutter and he doesn't want to freak people out because of his condition. It's normal, but other people might not get it so he rather stay close to his chosen people.

He also doesn't really mention liking anyone despite him saying that he's pansexual. He doesn't know what kind of people Izuku's likes because he doesn't talk about anyone! That alone already worries Katsuki. They are friends, but just because they are doesn't mean he can be too sure of himself.

Katsuki likes to think he's the best of the best! He's been told a lot of times, not just because of his parents' status, but because he really is great. He's intelligent, good looking, tall, has a resting bitch face that people love, mostly girls, but he's gay.

He's also efficient, he knows how to cook and his food tastes freaking amazing, compliments are courtesy to his friends and his parents, he's cooked for them before and they like it. He can do a lot of things basically and there's a lot of people out there that like him as soon as they get a look at him.

That doesn't exactly mean that Izuku sees him that way. Maybe he likes bad boys? But knowing that he was bullied before makes him doubt that. He's a really great person and people don't exactly treat him nicely.

Katsuki wants to be that person who's going to be the one Izuku would be leaning on besides his mother. She's a great mother, but she's not always gonna be there which is the sad truth. He wants to be there for him, as a friend and as a lover.

He wants to be the first person Izuku runs to when he needs help, first person he thinks of in a lot of things, first one to comfort him on his bad days, and hug him tightly, never letting go until he's feeling better. Basically everything to Izuku, Katsuki badly wants that. He badly wants to stay beside Izuku for eternity, honestly. He's never liked someone this much.

But he can't be too hasty, just like he thought earlier. He can't risk what they have right now, they're good friends. Izuku thinks of him as a friend and Katsuki likes him which is pretty far in comparison, but whatever. If this results in unrequited love, Katsuki would get hurt again and possibly Izuku too cause he cherishes Katsuki more than he thinks he does.

Both of them are pretty stupid. One is hesitant and one gets panicky. One wants to go for it and one wants to wait for the right time, but there's no right time! Each time is good, sometimes timing is just the problem. They'll never know what will happen unless they try, right?

They're pretty dumb to say the least. Even their friends would probably agree too, but they have their own worries. They both don't want the atmosphere around them to be awkward nor their friendship getting broken because of said awkwardness.

They met barely a few months ago and here they are, already having feelings for the other, but what can they say, that person just really caught their attention and now, they're acting idiots in love. Who knows what will happen with Izuku's plan? Will Katsuki finally try and see? Will they get their happy ending and be together finally?

All they can do for now is wonder and imagine and pray for the best. Though Katsuki soon gains his confidence after another pep talk from Eijirou. He won't shy away from his feelings.