Chapter 15: Feelings

Two weeks, it's been that long.

Two weeks later Izuku decided to accept his feelings for Katsuki and for Katsuki to ignore his own feelings for Izuku. Thankfully, it's also been two weeks since the last time that jerk Neito tried bullying the greenette.

It was honestly quite terrifying. Neito is really evil because despite how many times people have told him to stop such a horrible attitude, he doesn't listen to anyone, it just tempts him to do it more because of the attention he gets.

Regardless, there's no problem so far so everything's okay! Izuku's been really happy lately, getting to hang out with his newly acquired friends, not so new cause it's almost been a month since school started and a few days when he met Katsuki's friend group. He's so glad he could spend enough time with his friends, family, and his Kacchan. It's probably the thing that gets him going every single day, to see Katsuki.

Also, he and his mother have made up. Although it took a few hours of talking with Toshinori present as well as Katsuki because he asked. In the end, he decided to trust the man because well, he can't really do anything. He made sure to tell him that he should treat his mother properly and also his mother to not break any more promises then also, his boundaries be certain things will trigger some of his unsavory memories.

He also added that he'll move out of the house so they can live together. Albeit Inko saying sorry over and over again for what she said that day, it stuck to Izuku unfortunately so as a compensation, he decided that he'll move out before the first semester finishes. Inko blamed herself for her son's decision, but Izuku told them not to worry because he's positive that he'll be able to handle himself so they reached an agreement. Izuku will move out at the end of the year instead, to which he reluctantly agreed.

Right now, he is currently getting ready to go to Shouto's house to hang out. Tenya, Ochako and Tsuyu were also coming, but they were arriving a bit later. The group decided to hang out cause the only time they get to be together with everyone is at school and when they're heading to the bus station. Also, there was something Shouto was going to tell Izuku so he was a bit curious about it.

Strangely, Katsuki was nowhere to be found that morning which is a bummer for Izuku, but he just shrugged thinking the other was just busy or something. He settled on heading over to the bus station and boarding one. He hadn't informed Katsuki of his whereabouts, but it's probably fine, right? It's not like he has to know.

The bus stopped on the side of the road when Izuku's stop was in view. He had to walk for a bit more to reach the Shouto household. Great news because he easily found it because of the picture Shouto had of them from their house view from the front.

His family lived in a really big house, probably had a lot of rooms. It looked like one of those traditional Japanese styled houses that stood on top of mountains. Anyway, after a few minutes of admiring, Izuku rang the doorbell and patiently waited for someone to answer. Not a few minutes later, a young looking lady opened the door with a smile. She had white hair with red streaks scattered throughout, and Izuku's thoughts were interrupted when the lady spoke.

"Oh! You must be the friend Shouto was talking about! It's really nice to meet you! I am so happy that he is making friends!" She cheerfully said

"He- hello, I'm I- I- Izuku Mi- doriya." He introduced himself with an awkward smile

"Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Shouto's sister, Fuyumi." She replied then invited him inside and lead him towards the kitchen where Shouto was and her were washing the dishes

They must've just finished eating.

"He- hell- hello To- Todoro- Todoroki." Izuku said as he stood on the side where he wasn't blocking the entrance way

"Midoriya, you're here. I apologize, I woke up late today and just finished my breakfast." Shouto replied as Izuku shook his head to gesture that it was okay and waited for the other to finish

"Anyway, let's go to my room." Shouto said once he was finished and headed to his room which relieved Izuku because he was a bit shaky at the moment

He stuttered in front of Fuyumi which didn't relax him at all. The lady didn't really react in any way, but that didn't ease his nerves.

Once they arrived at Shouto's room, the door was closed as they sat down on the floor after grabbing those square cushions for them to sit on.

"Midoriya, I wanted to tell you something, but a warning first before I really get to it because it might be disturbing." Shouto said as he weirdly sat in front of Izuku, he looked so formal

"It's ok- okay Todo- Todoroki." Izuku slightly smiled

"Well, un, you know your friend, um Sero?" The two toned haired boy asked as Izuku nodded and proceeded to talk

~~

As for Katsuki , he didn't really do much, just met up with his best bro Eijirou.

"Hey Bakubro! Long time no see, huh? How're you bro?" Eijirou asked, patting his back

"We saw each other two days ago dumbass." Katsuki pointed out as Eijirou slightly rubbed his neck and grinned, a bit embarrassed making the blonde roll his eyes

"Anyway, I need some fucking advice Ei." The blonde seriously stated which caught the redhead's attention and intently listened then so Katsuki told him

Few moments later, Eijirou gasped and exclaimed,

"Who are you and what have you done with our Bakubro? Damn dude! Did you kidnap him?? How do you look exactly like him? Woah! Are you twins?"

"Shut the fuck up. You know exactly why I'm here, tell someone else and I am telling Pinky you're cheating on her!" Katsuki threatened

"Dude! That's not cool, you know I don't and I won't do that!" Eijirou retorted

"Then shut your damn mouth and fuckin' gimme advice already." Katsuki groaned

Eijirou just nodded and gave Katsuki the spotlight so he could say whatever he wanted to.

"Okay man, just tell me what's up."