Chapter 59: Revenge

It's been about a week since the time Katsuki had kissed Izuku's cheek but the latter has been thinking about it ever since. What could he do? He couldn't help it, it didn't even leave his dreams. Don't get him wrong, he's not complaining! He's just... shy. That's all, never in a million years did he think the blonde would kiss him in that way. Now he's overthinking, did it mean something? Was it connected to what Katsuki had said about wanting to change the fact that they weren't dating yet? What was it?!

"Cu- curse you, K- Kacchan!" Izuku whimpered as he stared at his ceiling during the late morning and a no classes day

"I- I li- liked y- your k- ki- kiss b- but do- don't ma- make m- me th- think s- so mu- much!" He added as he pouted and turned to his side to hug a spare pillow on his bed with a huff

He started feeling happy and giddy about the gesture but the more he thinks about it, the more he wants revenge. Okay, not the mean revenge type, more like the type that just lets him get back on Katsuki for taking him by surprise! Yeah, he'll surprise him with something! But what?

Instead of thinking some more, he decided to consult someone, well multiple, that he knows will be able to help him. He grabbed his phone and opened his messaging app where he had group chats, he scrolled some more until he was able to find what he was looking for and tapped on it. It was a certain group chat with the girls from the so called Bakusquad and his own friend group also, he was confused why he was here on the first place when he assumed this was only for the girls but apparently Denki was here too so he stopped questioning after one of them said that he's one of the girls, whatever that meant but he's sure that wasn't something mean.

✨GAYS & GALS✨

Innocent Bean 💚: Hi guys!

He had chatted and everyone replied back with their own versions of greetings also.

Pinky 💃: So, what made you suddenly chat us baby boy?

Rockstar 🎤: Yeah, something wrong Izuku?

Mochi 🍡: Omg, did you see Shindo and Monoma again?!

Innocent Bean 💚: No no! I didn't! Promise!

Ribbit 🐸: Good.

Mademoiselle 💲: Then what's the matter, Izuku-san?

Blondie ⚡: It's nothing bad, is it??

Innocent Bean 💚: Of course not! 

Innocent Bean 💚: I just um...

Innocent Bean 💚: Need advice, only if it's okay though!

The chat went quiet for a little bit which had worried Izuku, did they not want to help? If so, that was fine but they're not the type to really do the silent treatment, unless he was wrong? Just as he was worrying some more, the chat was immediately bombarded with messages all at once.

Pinky 💃: Advice? What kind of advice? Is it about love? Our little innocent bean!

Ribbit 🐸: Of course, anything we can help with.

Mademoiselle 💲: That is sudden but anything you need, Izuku-san!

Blondie ⚡: You've grown up, Izuku!!! 😭😭😭