Chapter 61: Alone Time

They were now alone, finally. They've had previous dates or times when they were together but they usually had people with them, which to be completely honest Katsuki wasn't fond of, but now they're alone with none of their friends to interrupt or tease them. At the moment, the two were walking together. It was a little awkward, they acted shy because of the prior situation of Izuku asking Katsuki out, not that that was a problem but it was definitely the reason why they were quiet right now. It didn't last that long though because the blonde broke it.

"So, what're we doin'?" He asked

"Ri- right! I uh, t- thought we co- could g- go t- to so- something y- you'd wa- wanna go t- to..." Izuku muttered

"Hm." Katsuki hummed as he nodded
"Then wanna go to a merch store? Was thinking of getting some All Might stuff." He asked

Izuku perked up hearing the words All Might and nodded eagerly as he smiled.
"O- okay!" He agreed

"A'ight then." Katsuki nodded
"Let's go." He led the way to the bus station since they didn't take the taller's motorbike today as Izuku followed

It didn't take long for them to get there. Since it was a weekend, there wasn't much people in the waiting shed for the bus station. Izuku looked at the schedule for when the bus would arrive.

"W- we ha- have t- three mi- minutes." He told Katsuki

"That's good." The blonde nodded at him
"Why don't you sit for now?" He suggested

"O- okay." Izuku agreed as he nodded and sat down like Katsuki said

The blonde kept standing right beside him while they waited. The smaller looked up at him and like always, he was astonished with how beautiful he looked. He can't believe he got the courage to ask him out! It was so embarrassing and he almost did not commit but he's so happy he did! He looked away before Katsuki could catch him and think that he's being weird. When he did though, it was the other's turn to look at Izuku.

The taller thought that he's just soo goddamn adorable, his hair was styled differently today and it was slightly parted to the side yet his unruly curls were still there. They looked messy but Katsuki just loved them. He's so fuckin' ecstatic that this cute guy asked him out, his old hag was there but he couldn't ask for more. 

While the both of them were occupied in their own thoughts, their bus arrived which pulled them back to reality and Katsuki offered his hand for Izuku to hold as the bus's doors opened, other passengers getting off and others on.

Izuku was taken aback but he gladly, and shyly, took Katsuki's bigger and warmer hand against his smaller one before they were too late to get on the bus which they did after they held hands. The blonde led them to two of the unoccupied seats in the bus and let the greenette sit by the window while he was by the aisle. When everybody was on and seated, the doors closed and the bus drove down the road.

As the bus went to their supposed destination, Katsuki and Izuku continued to hold hands. The blonde's ears were red while the shorter's face was the same. They haven't done any sort of skinship or intimacy besides hugging and that one time when they cuddled but they never thought it'd happen again or that something close to that will happen once more yet here they were, looking like school girls with how much they were feeling flustered with such simple touching of each other's hands. 

Izuku thought Katsuki's hand was huge, it seemed intimidating like the rest of him but it was warm, it was soft and smooth, as well as pretty, again much like the man himself. The greenette felt that fluttery feeling in his chest and tummy again, it was making him giddy and tingly all over but he didn't want to let go. Was that normal?

Katsuki, on the other hand, thought that compared to his, Izuku's hand was small, like he was holding something fragile and precious which it how he saw the smaller because he deserves to be delicately held. He's always been described as brash, harsh and violent but when it comes to this man, he's going to treat him like he's treasure, like the person that he is. Call him sappy, he dares whoever.

Their nervousness were still there but it was slowly subsiding as their fingers started to move, caressing one another's skin and just lightly feeling the other's hand. This was new yet they welcomed it. Strange but good. They felt all these sensations while they slowly eased onto each other until they were comfortable enough to hold each other's hand, not that they weren't in the first place. Either way, they liked this and the longer they stayed like that, the more they wanted more of it. They wanted to start touching each other more whenever they hang out or are together, they want the touches to escalate more from just hand holding. Would that be too much too ask? Or have they waited long enough? Was that bad to want and to be eager for? Or is it okay every once in a while? They don't really know for sure but they do know one thing, this isn't a simple crush anymore. It might be something else.

It's going to take another while to figure that out, heck maybe years or whatnot, but they're ready to risk it all. They've come this far and they don't want the other to disappear or be too far to reach. They were together, beside one another in this huge bus yet while they held hands, it felt like they're the only people right here, right now. Had so many thoughts of their own but they put those aside for now as they enjoyed each other's presence. 

This might be, if not the best bus ride they have ever had.

~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long with this one, it's been like what, 20 days? I'm so sorry! School's starting to get busy, especially for me since I'm finishing my senior high school year this year so yeah T-T but anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this! It won't be the last time I update late so I hope y'all would understand.

Have a great one :D