Chapter 4: Mothers

Izuku got home without any problems and he even didn't have to call Katsuki. Not that he would. It's not to be mean but he doesn't want to bother the other even though he offered. The smaller took off his shoes at the genken and found his mother in the kitchen.

"Hi mom, I'm back." Izuku greeted with a small smile

"I heard you walk in. Welcome home, how did it go?" Inko asked as she busied herself

Izuku turned his head towards his mother.
"It wa- was really nice, Mom! We spo- spoke a lot ab- about us moving an- and about our new neigh- bors." He excitedly answered

Inko smiled at her son's excitement, it was truly adorable to her and she would always find it cute. No matter how much he would stutter, he was still the same Izuku she knew and loved.

"The good honey. I'm glad you had a nice time again." Inko said with a smile

Izuku nodded glancing out of the kitchen window that was above the sink. He saw a bunch of teenagers his age, hanging out near the Bakugou household since the kitchen window faced that house. He was honestly quite curious and wanted to see what the commotion was about, but decided to keep to himself and go up to his room to catch up on some anime.

After about one episode of Izuku's favorite show, a knock suddenly resonated around the house. Before Inko could nicely ask her son to get it, he was already walking to the door to open it to greet whomever was there.

He opened to door to see a tall blonde woman. It was Mitsuki, Katsuki's mom. She seemed really glad to see Izuku again which was surprising to him since most people looked at him like he was annoying or a bother. Well except for his mom and Mirio of course.

"Hey brat, I came to visit your mother." Mitsuki said

Izuku quietly welcomed her in and dismissed that she called him a brat. The more he talked to her the more her and her son sounded alike.

The shorter went to inform his mother about their visitor.
"Mom! Mrs. Baku- bakugou from next d- door is here." He said quietly

His mother quickly made her way to the living room, where Izuku let her wait, and greeted Mitsuki with a soft smile while her son watched them interact. It was a good think Inko got most of the living room set up otherwise the two women would have to sit on the floor. Inko didn't really have anyone to talk to back in their previous neighborhood and Izuku has always thought it was because of him which made him feel really bad.

Despite wanting her to go out and hang with people her age, she always refused and would say "No, that's not important to me right now. No matter what, you'll always be my first priority Izuku." And every time she says that, Izuku would feel all warm and loved. He's always been a momma's boy and it's clear that he really loves her.

It's really hard for Inko because she was a single mother. She went through a lot of hardships after her husband, Izuku's father left and seeing that only made her son want to not disobey her or disappoint her in any way. He appreciated her so much, more than words could describe and she deserved the best!

Just when the green haired teen was about to leave and go back to his room again, the doorbell rung startling him and Inko. Mitsuki looked as calm as ever. Izuku's deduced she's a stone cold woman.

"I- I'll get i-it, mom!" Izuku blurted as he went and opened the door

He was met by a very familiar blonde and four unfamiliar faces which had bubble gum pink, deep purple, electric yellow, fire engine red, and pitch black hair.

Katsuki rose an eyebrow.
"Hey Deku, is the hag here?" He asked

Izuku felt quite shy when he saw the people who were with Katsuki so he simply nodded and let them in.