Author's Note

Salamat nang marami sa pagsubaybay. See you all sa Love Academy Series! (Though, naunang natapos ang Love Academy Series sa Wattpad.)

I hope you guys learn a lesson and sana huwag niyo 'yung makalimutan, simple lang naman ang aral sa story nina Yanna and Khenzie and that is,
positivity can change the world, just like Yanna, always lang tayong smile and positive. It's ok, not to be ok, h'wag nating itago ang sakit na nararamdaman natin sa puso, we should say it to someone na komportable tayo. We should share are struggles to find comfort.

Be careful of your decisions in life cause it will affect the future generations. Just like Yannie, h'wag tayong padalos-dalos. Think a million times before deciding, cause your decisions will write you fate.

And not all the time, aasa tayo sa isang tao. We should learn how to stand on our own kasi not all the time, that person will stay. Better be prepare before he/she leaves.

_____

May taong nakatakda for us.
Compatible or not, magkaiba man ang hilig o hindi, Wattpader or ML Player. It's up to you paano niyo malalampasan ang mga pagsubok. It's up to you how you will cope with each other's differenties.

Fictions are fictions. THEY WILL NOT EXIST!

You don't deserve a fictional character, cause you deserve someone in reality, na totoong magmamahal sa ‘yo, magpapaintindi at magpaparamdam sa ‘yo kung ano nga ba ang tunay na pag-ibig.

What you read in the books? It's different from reality.

You don't how greatful I am for the support you gave to this story. From prologue hanggang sa nag-top 9 tayo W.RAWR. And now we're in Epilogue.
I love you my Mentals.

Sweet Epilogue Of Victory

-Ayanna_lhi