32. welcome home

now this ones a tad shorter...but it's real cute. enjooyyyy

The house...it was...empty?

Nina's pov

"W-what happened to everything? Where's- where's my stuff?", I stutter, on the verge of more tears.

I wasn't sure how my body was still producing more and more tears. Considering how many tears I've already shed, I'd have thought they'd be gone by now. I scanned the area of my house and saw a whole lotta nothing. I went in and out of each room...still nothing.

All my picture frames that were once placed on the walls, gone.

My childhood stuffed animals, gone.

My entire wardrobe, gone.

The box of my mom and dad's photos...gone.

It was all...gone.

I break down into screaming sobs as I fall to the floor. I couldn't believe it. The tears kept coming and I soon felt Ricky's hand on my back.

"Neens, look.", he whispers, using his finger to lift my chin up.

I wipe my eyes and steady my vision. Soon, I see Kourtney, Los, and Seb standing in the doorway. I gasp and jump up on my feet, running over and hugging them tight.

"What're you guys doing here?!", I ask.

Kourtney grins, "We packed up your house for you...everything's outside in boxes...we just gotta load it all up."

My hand flies over my mouth as I turn to look at a smiling head of curls. It feels like a bunch of weight just got lifted off my shoulders. I'm glad everything's okay...and safe. I have...the best of friends, even though they scared me half to death.

"Thank you guys...so much!", I say, hugging them all, "How'd you get the house code?"

"Ricky called me and asked for a favor...and this was it. He gave me the code to the house, and I got Seb and Los and we got working.", Kourt explains.

I smile, giving them all hugs once again before turning around and running into Ricky's arms. I just can't believe how many things he's done and is doing for me. I just...feel like I don't deserve it all. He's putting so much work into me, and I feel bad about it. I hug Ricky tightly for a good minute before releasing and looking up into his golden-brown eyes.

"Thank you...", I whisper, resting my head onto his chest.

"Anytime", he replies as I feel his chin rest on my head.

The two of us turn our heads around at the sound of claps. We see Kourtney, Los, and Seb all clapping their hands together, causing for Ricky and I to let out a couple laughs.

"Sorry...didn't mean to ruin the moment.", Kourtney chuckles.

"We just think you two would make a great couple.", Seb grins, winking.

I bite my lip and stare at the floor to hide my rosy cheeks and cheeky smile.

Oh, if only he knew that I fantasize about that all day...every day.

Ricky's pov

I take the last of the boxes and load them into the back of my car. We split the boxes between my car and Kourtney's car.

"Alright, just follow me to my house. It's not far...just like ten minutes down the road.", I inform them.

Seb, Kourt, and Los nod at me as they all get into Kourtney's car. Nina and I get into mine and we begin driving down the road. I noticed she seemed quiet, and she was just staring out the window.