alternate ending :)

HEY GUYS!!! im so so so happy to give you all this alternate ending! because im so nice...im not gonna leave yall in pain.

but...don't forget that this isnt the real ending. and she died. and is never coming back. and ricky is miserable without her. hes sad. he misses the love of his life. teehee >:)

anyways ENJOY!! <3

It's been about 2 months since Nina was put in the hospital from the car accident. Meaning, 2 months since they found out she had her mother's sickness. It was a rollercoaster to say the least. Ricky was obviously worried sick, wondering if she'd wake up the next day. But luckily Ricky's parents agreed to pay for Nina's surgery. The surgery went on for a few hours, and when they finished...they were able to tell Ricky good news. The surgeons were able to kill off the sickness and get her systems clean.

Now, two months later...the couple is happier than ever.

Nina's pov

"Ricky! Let's go! We're going to be late!", I shout.

It's graduation day. I can't believe the school year I've had but we're finally graduating from East High. I won't lie...it's a little emotional. But I'm so proud of myself. And...if my parents were here, they'd be proud of me too.

"I'm here I'm here", Ricky says coming around the corner.

"Ready?", I ask, setting my hand on the door handle.

"Wait-", he says, making me groan.

He places a quick kiss on my lips.

"Now I'm ready.", he says.

I giggle and we rush out the door. Throughout the drive, we have mini conversations while jamming out to music. I've never felt so much happiness rush through my veins.

We pull into the parking lot and Ricky parks his car in an empty spot. The place was packed with parents and family coming to support their child. I get out of the car, holding the bag with my cap and gown. I stand at the back of Ricky's car, blankly watching the families greet their kids. I feel my heart sink a little, knowing I won't spot anyone from my family when I look out to the crowd, taking my diploma from the principle.

"Neens?"

I jerk my head, clearing my throat as I get pulled back into reality. I look up at Ricky, slightly squinting my eyes from the sun. 

"You okay?", he asks, wrapping his arm around me while we walk towards the school entrance.

I shrug, "I'm fine...just upset none of my family is here."

He kisses my head, "We're all here cheering you on. Forever and always."

I smile up at him, "I love you"

He grins, "You're a lucky one because I love you."

I chuckle, pushing the doors open and walking inside with him. We find our way to the gym and meet up with our friends in the back.

"Ahh the lovebirds have arrived!", Kourtney squeals.

Ricky and I share a quick laugh before hugging all our friends.

"So- it's happening!", I happily sigh.

"Yes- it sure is!", Seb smiles.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and put my cap and gown on...fix my hair and stuff-", I say, pointing towards the bathroom.

Everyone nods and I carefully rush off towards the bathroom.

Ricky's pov

I slip into my cap and gown, staring off into the crowd. I find my mom and dad seated, talking to each other and smiling. I smile to myself before feeling a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and my eyes widen when I see EJ.