the end :)

annnnd thats the end of the exception. even tho i was kinda evil in this story...i hope u enjoyed it and loved it just as much as i loved writing it. i want to say thank u for all the love and support on this story- it's INSANE. we hit 11k reads which blows my mind, thank u. i cant stress enough how much i love yall and how much i love yalls support on my stories!!! i hopeeee you will stay with mee and enjoy my other insane stories! (dont worry they wont all b depressing)

i dont know if yall r sad abt this story ending but if u are...i have some good news.

IVE GOT A NEW STORY COMING OUUUUUUUTTT!!!!! YAAAYYYYYY!!!

this new story is called "hidden" and im still working on figuring everything out. but what i can tell u so far, is that it's going to be along the lines of a mystery-type plot. and ofc its gonna have the development of a rini relationship :) and as of right now no one is going to be killed off teehee ;)

THIS IS THE COVER!!! (psa...it looks kinda odd like this-like ej isnt in line with the bottom of the photo but its made to fit the dimensions of the story covers on wattpad- so i have to edit it-)

it looks kinda odd like this-like ej isnt in line with the bottom of the photo but its made to fit the dimensions of the story covers on wattpad- so i have to edit it-)

AND THIS IS THE DESCRIPTION!!

Ever since the new mayor has started his job, the small town of Salt Lake City has...changed. In what way you ask? Injuries. Deaths. No one can figure out why, not even the highest level of police and investigators. A group of teenagers agree to come together, even though not all of them are on the best terms, to try and solve this mystery on their own. They expect it to be difficult, hence they're just random highschoolers...and not even the police could crack the code. But what happens when the mystery comes to them?