Clay

George woke up to the sound of his alarm. He realized he was sat at his desk and had fallen asleep there, so he stood up and stretched. He grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom between his and Alex's room to to take a shower.

After his shower, he returned to his room to grab cloths for the day. He picked out a pair of jeans and a plain black hoodie, and began getting dressed. He threw on his jeans and threw his hoodie on over his head. George caught a glimpse at his bed, the stuffed toy was still there, but it was looking straight at him and there was something laying beside it.

George placed his towel in his clothing bin, and quietly walked over to the little stuffed toy. He stood by his bedside and stared down at the stuffed toy in the middle of his pillows. There, laying on his bed sheets in front if the toy, was a torn piece of paper with a piece of tape holding it to his bed.

"Hurry up, dummy!" The note read.

George shivered, looking at his alarm clock and seeing that he was late for his walk. He grabbed his watch and the old skeleton key and sloppily brushed out his hair before he jogged down the stairs and out the door. George followed the same path that he had the day before until he reached the old train tracks. Instead of rushing to get away from the train tracks like he had previously done, he took his time making his way to the old hidden path.

When he did finally find the path, he sped up his pace, remembering the note. When he made it to the old building and opened the door, he was greated by Clay sitting on a table staring at him. George walked in shyly, he looked down at his watch making sure that he wasn't too late and hadn't kept the man waiting for too long.

"Well hello again George Davidson!" Clay greated.

"Hey Clay." George returned his greeting with a confused look.

Clay recognized the confusement in George's face, he understood how strange it must seem to George, finding a note in his room with the same handwriting as his. He knew that George must be questioning everything, with everything that happened yesterday, the note, and now him being there waiting for George. Clay wanted to tell George his secret, but he was worried about how he would react.

So they sat at a small two person table and talked. They talked about nothing and everything at the same time, the two got lost in the conversation and ended up just sitting in silence looking across at each other. George didn't understand why, Clay was just some random stranger that he should be scared of because of what had happened the day before, but he felt comfortable sitting in the silence looking at the man.

George found himself lost in thought. He wanted to make sense of the previous events in the old arcade when he had met Clay. He cleared his mind and decided to ask, not knowing of the information that he was about to receive.