Fluffy Duck

Karl returned to Dream's side with medical wrap and a splint. As Karl carefully worked, putting the splint around George's ankle and wrapping over it with the medical tape, Alex and Dream watched the careful technique that Karl used. As Karl finished nursing George's ankle, he caught a glimpse of something behind the counter.

He tied off the wrap and then walked behind the counter to the prizes that remained. Noting the younge age of the ghosts, being only in their late teens, he found soft stuffed animals and gave them to the three sleeping ghosts. One latched on to it in their sleep, rolling over onto his side. Another didn't notice the stuffed toy that Karl layed by him, and the other gripped the toy with one of his hands as he layed sprawled out on his back.

Dream returned George's stuffed animal to him and sat by the counter in an old chair. Karl found an old stuffed duck that he used to love, it was the last one left and still in good quality, so he grabbed it and carefully walked around the ghosts and George to Alex.

"Hey, he's alright. Don't worry, he'll heal up nice and quick!" Karl said, trying to calm Alex. He gently set the little stuffed duck infront of Alex and walked away into the bathrooms.

Dream squeezed George's hand tight, resting his head in his arms so that no one could see his face. He looked back up and gently kissed George's soft lips before putting his head back in his arms and missing George reach his arm to his face and wipe the cold, frozen tears from his cheeks. Dream looked back up to see George smiling at him.

"George! Your okay!" Dream exclaimed quietly. He sighed, and rested his cheek back on his arms, still facing his sleeping beauty. "Wait. How long have you been awake?" Dream asked, his face turning a light pink.

"Long enough." George said groggily, smiling. A light red glow framed his cheeks.

Dream's face lit up a deep pink, he covered his face in his arms and listened to George giggle in a groggy voice. Alex heard George's unique giggle and looked up happily, seeing his roomate and best friend safely awake.

Karl came out of the bathroom and smiled when he saw that George was awake, he smiled more when he saw Alex happily watching George giggle at something that the two of them had missed. He walked over to George's side and smiled again.

"How ya feelin' George?" He asked.

"Well, it hurts a bit but I'm alright." George responded, not wanting to admit to being in pain.

"George, I know when people are in pain. It is likely fractured, so you need to stay off of it as much as you can and be honest if you are in pain. I have some IBprofin that you can take." Karl said before handing George a small bottle of pain killers and a bottle of water. He checked the ice pack to make sure it wasn't melted and went to sit with Alex.