Leaving Secrets Behind

George was first to wake up that morning. He walked around the sleeping body's into another room. It had been an additional section that wasn't originally built into the building, but the arcade machines that lined the walls showed perfectly why it was necessary. George sat in that room and was doing some work on his phone when he heard movement from the main room.

Tubbo woke from his comfortable sleep to find himself laying on top of Ranboo and Tommy, who were both still sleeping peacefully. Tubbo quickly got up, being careful not to wake them up. He walked around a bit not really sure what he was looking for, until George joined him back in the main room.

George smiled and greeted Tubbo with a gentle "good morning." Tubbo replying with a quick "morning."

From behind them, Dream stirred in his sleep. His eyes fluttered open, and he shifted to a more comfortable position before he slammed his eyes shut again. Tubbo caught sight of this and smiled, giggling quietly. George looked at him confused before following his eyes to the grouchy Dream.

George grinned, walking to the claw machine and tapping the glass. Dream looked up, shifting again to be face-to-face with the shorter man. Dream smiled, wavering at George before turning and laying his head back on the glass. George huffed in frustration, making Tubbo snort.

Tubbo laughed so loud he woke up Tommy, who then proceeded to chase him around the room. The two ran around until George split them up, and they went to sit at a table. George turned back to Dream, who was still pretending to sleep, and tapped on the glass again.

Dream unwillingly climbed out of the machine, and immediately engulfed George in a hug. George smiled again, rubbing circles in Dreams back. Dream sighed, his head still hurt, but he was doing better. He knew there were things he had to tell George, he knew it would have to be soon.

George smiled up at Dream, until he saw Dream's expression. He looked lost, like his thoughts were overwhelming him.

"George," Dream started, "I have to tell you some things."

A shiver ran down George's spine, he wasn't used to Dream being so serious.

"Yeah, sure. I'm listening," George said cautiously.

"Here, have a seat," Dream said, sitting at a table. "So, the reason I'm in this mess," Dream gestured to the bandages wrapped around his head, "is because I'm being haunted by nightmares about loosing my ex girlfriend. And now there are different ones." Dream cut himself off, afraid he would say to much about the new night terrors.

"But I'm not done yet," Dream stared, noticing George wanting to speak. "The songs those three were singing, we're written by me."

Dream had expected any reaction but the one he received.

"Sing for me? Please?"

————————————————————————————

Hello everyone! Finally managed an update :]

Just want to say thanks for being so patient with me, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Also, stay tuned because I may or may not be working on a project...

Well ok- it's not started yet, but it will be!

Leave your guesses for what it might be in the comments, I'm curious to see if anyone might get close.