Sterio Hearts - Gym Class Heroes

More music. I really want to include more in this story, so please enjoy! As always, please wait to play the song!

Ranboo stayed perfectly still. Him, Tommy, and Tubbo had never really experienced affection. He assumed that Dream liked the guitar, but couldn't be too sure. Dream held a tight grip on the back of Ranboo's shirt, almost as if trying not to cry despite the fact that he didn't have any tears to shed.

After what felt like an oddly long hug to Ranboo, Dream pulled away. Ranboo saw the same gentle shimmer in the man's eyes that had been there when Ranboo told him the guitar could be fixed. Despite Ranboo's past, he felt safe in Dream's eyes.

"How can I ever repay you?" The question caught Ranboo off guard.

"I- um, I don't really know," Ranboo said scratching the back of his head, "I guess maybe, if you're ok with it, you could sing me a song?" It came out more as a question, Ranboo didn't want to make him do anything that he didn't want to.

"Oh, sure. Give me just a sec," Dream replied, as he rose to go retrieve his guitar once again.

Dream returned from the room with the golden instrument, the lightning like patterns shimmering off the pale glow of the arcade machine's. Dream sat back dow in his seat, fixing his chair so he wouldn't bang the neck of the guitar on the table.

"You have to sing with me though." Dream said with a smile, winking at the teen.

"But I don't know the lyrics," Ranboo replied, an embarrassed blush creeping to his cheeks.

"Improvise," Dream said. And before Ranboo could argue, he began strumming chords.

Now's the time for the music!

"My hearts a stereo, it beats for you so listen close. Hear my thoughts in every no-oh-ote. Make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low, this melody was meant for you, so sing along to my stereo," Dream signaled to Ranboo that it was his turn.

Taking a deep breath, he began, "If I was just another dusty record on the shelf, would you blow me off and play me like everybody else? If I asked you to scratch my back could you manage that?" Ranboo sang hesitantly.

"Furthermore I apologize for any skipping tracks, it's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks, I used to, used to, used to, used to, now I'm over that, 'cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts." Ranboo continued.

"If I could only find another note to make you understand, I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand, just keep it stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune, and now my heart's a stereo that only plays for you," Dream sang in turn.

Dream signaled to Ranboo to sing with him, "My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every no-oh-ote. Make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low, this melody was meant for you, just sing along to my radio," Ranboo sang hesitantly while Dream sang like he had done it a million times.

"If I was an old-school fifty-pound boombox, would you hold me over your shoulder wherever you walk? Would you turn my volume up infront of the cops? And crank it higher every time they told you to stop." Ranboo trued to fit in to the song.

"And all I ask is that you don't get mad at me" Ranboo continued when Dream didn't, "when you have to purchase mad D batteries. Appreciate every mixtape your friends make, you never know, we come and go like on the interstate."

"I think I finally found a note to make you understand, if you can hit it, sing along and take me by the hand, like you're my favorite tune, you know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you," Dream's voice was gentle.

"My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every no-oh- ote. Make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low, this melody was meant for you, just sing along to my stereo," the two sang together. One voice gentle and quiet, the other hesitant and inexperienced.

"I only pray you'll never leave me behind, because good music can be so hard to find, I take your hand and pull it closer to mine, thought love was dead but now you're changing my mi~ind," Dream sang.

"My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every no-oh-ote. Make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low, this melody was meant for you just sing along to my stereo." The two voices finished the song quietly, Dream strummed a few more chords and Ranboo hummed the melody in response.

"You have a beautiful voice," Dream told Ranboo, though he knew the teen probably wouldn't believe him.

Before Ranboo could argue, the two heard soft groans from the floor. They had awoken someone.

"Shit" they thought together.