Walking Off Into The Sunset

Dream grabbed George's hand as they made their way down the old path away from the arcade. George stared down at their hands intertwined together.

"Y-your hand!" George said in surprise, "I can see through you!"

George hadn't realized it before, but the beautiful ghost that he had met was actually translucent. His eyes were shining with surprise, and he kept looking the ghost up and down in amazement. The two emerged from the forest just in time to walk off into the sunset.

As the two walked hand in hand, the dying sun's rays shone down on them, outlining their features in a golden yellow. Dream caught himself staring at George's face, he hadn't realized in the dim light of the arcade how beautiful he actually was. George had a v-shaped face with one blue and one brown eye. His hair was brown, and fluffy. George looked to Clay like a king, one that belongs in a long red cape with white fur framing His neck. One that belonged in an old medevil castle sitting atop a golden throne.

Clay was a lot taller that George, with blonde hair and bright lime green eyes. He felt like he was out of place holding George's hand, like he was a begger holding the hand of a king. Clay wasn't the kind of ghost people told horror stories about, he couldn't fly and most definitely couldn't posess actual people let alone kill them. But Clay didn't mind that, he didn't want to hurt people or live their lives, he enjoyed being his undead self.

George kept trying not to stare at Dream, but he found it difficult because of the way that his body lit up with the quickly fading sunlight. He caught himself just staring at Dream's face, the way that the light was reflecting off his skin made him look like he was almost made of human flesh, not a ghost.

As the two found themselves away from the train tracks and getting closer to George's home, the two had given up completely on trying not to stare at each other, so they walked hand in hand looking deep into each other's eyes. Dream occasionally had to catch George from falling, because George was being clumsy lost in Dream's glowing skin. They soon arived at the front door of George and Alex's house, and went in.

"Oh, wait! I forgot to tell you something!" George silently panicked as he forgot to mention Alex to Dream. "I have a roommate, he lives here with me and he doesn't know about you."

Dream giggled quietly, taking in the clean and kept home. "Oh that fine, you can introduce me!" He said.

"I would love to, but you'll have to do something about your skin." George replied, gesturing to the ghastlyness of Dream.

"Oh, uh. Yeah I can fix that later." Dream blushed, he tried to change the topic. "Did you clean up for me cutie? It looks nice in here." He mocked.

George blushed, unsure of whether he should take it as a compliment or not. The two went up to George's room, where George tried to give Dream his bed and sleep on the floor, but Dream wouldn't let him.

"I'm a ghost dummy, I don't need a bed. I've slept in a claw machine for as long as I remember being a ghost. Go to bed."

So the two fell asleep, Dream curled in a ball upright in the corner and George laying sprawled out on his bed with the little stuffed animal.