Slut~

George pulled away, his lungs unable to gasp in enough air. A thin string of saliva connected the two. Dream pulled George in closer, their hips grinding together as their lips connected again. George pulled himself up more, pushing his stomach against Dream's. Dream pulled away from their kiss, putting his lips against George's caller bone as his hands crept up George's shirt.

George felt Dream's cold hands creep up his shirt, a shiver ran up his spine. His hands flew to Dream's hair as he found George's sweet spot. Dream's hands made their way down George's thin frame, finding their way to the deep V that went past George's pants. A soft moan escaped George's lips as Dream accidentally pulled on his banana bar.

Dream, confused, pulled away from George. George smiled at him from on top of the desk, and lifted his shirt up past his bellybutton. Dream looked to where George was showing him, to see a curved mental bar. A bellybutton piercing. Dream remembered seeing a small box with a bunch of similar metal bars that had extra designs on them.

'Of course he has his bellybutton pierced.' Dream though to himself smirking, he had seen girls with random piercings like that one. George had other piercings too, he had multiple places on his ears done. And he had one on his the left of his lip, but he never used it.

Dream took a liking to the little mettal bar, it was just a plain stainless steel, but no one did that back when he was alive. He played with the little piercing, spinning it in his fingers and pushing it back and forth through the pierced skin. Soft moans to quiet for Dream to hear escaped from George's clenched jaw.

Dream toyed with the piercing even faster, receiving louder moans from George.

"You like that~?" Dream said in a dominant tone. George tried to respond but only let out a loud moan as Dream jerked the piercing around.

"Slut~" Dream said, "you better be quiet. This room isn't very soundproof."

George's face turned a dark shade of red as he remembered the three in the other room. He was about to tell Dream that they should leave, but as Dream heard the song that began to play, he recognized it emediently. George smiled at Dream as he started singing to the song softly, completely forgetting about George's little piercing.

George sang along too, the song being one of his favorites from the 80's. Dream stopped to hear George's voice, and George urged him to continue. The two sat in the room and sang untill the song ended. And without a word, Dream grabbed George's hand and brought him out to the main room were they danced to the next songs, cautious of George's injured leg.