Dreaming About You

Dream pov~

I awoke in a field of soft grass. Soft warm rain fell from the above clouds, making soft sounds as they landed in the open field. It was the time of day where the sun was setting and the moon was rising. The weather was perfect, it wasn't hot but not cold either. It wasn't windy but not still. And the warm rain didn't burn my skin, in fact it felt nice.

I looked down at myself, I was dressed in a green hoodie with an empty sword sling over my shoulder. I was wearing black jeans with various tares, pockets, and chains scattered about. The part of the new outfit that caught my attention was a white mask with a black smiley face hanging from a chain on my waist next to a pair of white goggles that hung from my pocket.

I was confused, it had to be a dream, but it feels so real. I stood to do more exploring, I walked a distance from the hill I had spawned on and found my favorite kind of tree, a cherry blossom that was loosing its peddles, overlooking a cliff. As I walked closer, I noticed another person sitting on one of the trees exposed roots. He was leaning against the trunk of the cherry blossom and starring out at the cliff.

He was dressed in a light blue shirt and black jeans that had a chain hanging from the belt loops. He had a velvet red cape that framed his coller with white fur. There was a hat resting on his head that resembled the top of a mushroom, red with white spots, slightly taller in the center, and small mushrooms and charms hung from the rim. Golden chain wove through the edge of the hat, loops that dangled between the charms and mushrooms. A clean white lace lined the entire edge.

"Don't just stand there, come have a seat." The man said, he sounded an awful lot like George.

I walked over and sat beside him, careful not to sit on his cape. He looked like George too, but he looked like a king. He had red blushed cheeks with white freckles to fit with the rest of the mushroom theme to his outfit.

"I know you are confused, don't worry, it will all make sense soon." He said, "Y'know Clay, he really does like you."

Before I could ask him how he knew my name, he vanished. The only thing left behind was a note.

'He really does like you' is all that was written on it in neat cursive.

—————

I sat up from the bed I had made, my head was spinning and the room was still dark. I figured it was around 2 in the morning, but I felt like it would be impossible to fall back asleep. I decided to get up, and chose to just walk around. It got boring after a while, so I went to sit in my claw machine until someone woke up. All I could think about was the "dream" I had, it couldn't have been real, I would have melted.