Broken Watch

George and Dream sat in George's room, listening to Alex comfort Karl. George relaxed at his computer to do his work while Dream played with George's phone. He messed with games that he found and played around with Google. Dream was like a kid in a candy store with Google, he searched up so many things and constantly was distracting George with questions. George gave up on working and sat in bed next to Dream and showed him how things worked.

Karl and Alex had returned to Alex's room and were watching a movie on the TV. Karl was quickly entertained by the murder documentary they were watching. He had calmed down and was completely relaxed with Alex, he felt safe. They sat for hours watching different murder documentaries per Karl's request, before they realized, it was already after noon.

George was explaining to Dream how the time worked on his phone. He showed Dream how his phone connected to his smart watch and how all the information on his phone would be accessible on his watch, it gave Dream a strange deja vu. He didn't know why, electronics weren't that smart back when he was alive, but he felt like he had once had something like that.

"Hey George?" Dream asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can we go back to the arcade again? I know it didn't realy go well last time, but I feel like there is something there that belongs to me. I just can't explain it." The ghost asked.

"I mean, sure. I guess. We need to wait a bit longer though, and we should probably ask if the others want to come too."

"Alright, thank you." Dream said.

After Alex pried Karl away from the murder documentaries and they had eaten, Dream asked the question.

"I um, I was curious if you two would want to come with George and I and go back to the arcade? We were talking about his watch and it reminded me of an old watch that my dad gave to me, it should still be there."

Alex glanced over at Karl, promising himself to stay with Karl either option he chose. Karl pondered it for a moment, but realized that it had been at the graveyard and inside the house that he had been tormented. He thought it weird that when he was in the arcade, he felt safe. He was safe.

"We'll come." Karl said confidently.

"Are you sure? We can stay here and watch more movies. I don't want you to get hurt." Alex whispered.

"I'm positive. The safest place for me has been the arcade. Think about it, when I'm anywhere else, including here clearly, I get tormented by something. The arcade is the only place that I haven't been bothered."

"Alright, we will clean up here and head out. Anyone wanna have a sleepover?" George asked.

"Hell yeah!" Alex exclaimed excitedly.

"Alright, go get your stuff ready!" Dream said with child-like enthusiasm.