1

The gilt Qifeng Tower is located in the northeast corner of the forbidden city. It can be seen thousands of miles away from the sky. At night, you can have a panoramic view of the prosperous lights of the four cities of Shangyang.

Everyone in Shangyang knows that this is the residence built by the emperor for Yunhou's mother. Even though the Yun family has been sentenced to copying and slashing, Yun Qingci has also been beaten into the cold palace, but the most promising concubine Ning Gui can still only watch from underneath with gritted teeth.

The cold night was as cold as a blade, and the guards of the forbidden city carried the wind-proof lanterns and patrolled in the snow. Suddenly someone exclaimed: "Someone upstairs!"

At the corner of the building, a man in white clothes was hunting, standing against the wind.

"Presumptuous!" The sound of armor collision sounded, and the leader of the guard brought people forward: "Who is so bold, dare to climb the building behind the king..."

"!"

In the ice and snow, this man wore a sapphire hairpin on his head, a pair of unsuitable shoes, and a thin shirt that did not protect against the cold. He whizzed down from top to bottom, and slammed heavily on the slabs of the forbidden city covered with thin snow. superior.

Red plum-like blood spots splashed around.

"This is..."

The unfinished words are all stuck in the throat.

No one dared to touch anyone on the ground.

Not just because he is the master of this building, the queen of the emperor.

It is even more because his previous images of domineering and dehumanizing are too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, so that he would end himself in this way, and everyone felt incredible, even creepy.

Some people think that Yun Qingci was broken by the emperor, so he chose to jump out of the gilt Qifeng Tower. After all, although he made outsiders terrified and hated by his relatives, he was heartbroken to the emperor, too good to say.

More people think that Yun Qingci is paranoid and arrogant, and when he is alive, he will often self-mutilate in order to gain the attention of the emperor. This time, self-destructiveness is just defending his place in the eyes of the emperor in an extreme way.

The emperor wanted to destroy his whole clan, he didn't care, he was broken into the cold palace, his heart was broken like madness, really dare to love, hate and dare to give up, a life of madness.

He seems to have never been so quiet before, hysterical, arrogant and jealous, acting like wind, and there is always a lingering hostility between his eyebrows. No one dares to look directly at his sharp, stern, arrogant and ridiculous eyebrows...so much so that they are ignored. He was actually born very well.

Her lips are black, her skin is as white as ice, and her face looks like an alluring ink and wash. The thick blood spread from under him, quickly swallowing the snow, staining his coat and skin red, like a large piece of cinnabar splashed on a scroll of ink painting.

When he closed his eyes and looked serene, the heaven and the earth seemed to fade with the blood-loss lips.

The guard leader's throat was trembling, and he didn't dare to look more.

Soon, the palace no longer allowed to talk about the Queen of Clouds, and the emperor, who had always been kind and virtuous, slayed all the palace slaves with broken mouths.