22

Only Yun Qingci and Ruan Lian were left in the Chaoyang Palace.

Before that, Yun Qing was puzzled and witty, and whenever his eyeliner reported that Li Ying was missing someone to play music, he immediately drove forward. Li Ying disliked him and disturbed his interest, and Yun Qingci thought that his soul was about to be hooked away, and he often made trouble.

But in fact, if you want to chain a man, how can you always drive others away?

As soon as the door was closed, Ruan Lian sat on the side of the piano, plucking the strings lightly with his fingers, and Yun Qingci suddenly tasted a bit of bliss from it.

Outside the window is white snow, and the sky is full of moon. This scene is accompanied by beauties, and there are good sounds. I am not happy.

Recalling it again at this moment, it was really that his mind was flooded and he was puzzled by the style.

Yun Qingci lifted off his robe and sat down directly beside him. Ruan Lian glanced at him, silently moved his leg aside, and pushed the Qin in front of him by the way, saying: "The Empress did not have any contact before. Ever a musical instrument?"

Yun Qingci nodded, even if he did not bring his previous life, like him, the masters of the family, piano, chess, calligraphy and painting are basic skills. Qin Feiruo has never slackened on him back then.

"The queen, what tune do you want to learn?"

Yun Qingci thought for a while, and said, "The beautiful scenery of the good day?"

"The Beautiful Scenery of the Good Time" has always been the favorite of lovers. When he said this, Ruan Lian was speechless.

After a while, he looked at Yun Qingci with a little helplessness, and said: "The queen, do you have any opinions on Caomin?"

Yun Qingci raised his face to look at him, blinked, and said, "Why do you say that?"

He just thinks that this piece is right for tonight, and he doesn't know that it has other meanings in the eyes of music learners.

"...Your Majesty had already given Cao Min a more glance because of the Empress, and punished Cao Min." Ruan Lian said slowly: "Moreover, you are not allowed to tell the Empress."

Yun Qingci's face sank slightly.

He really didn't know anything about this, and Yinxi and Jin Huan dared to hide it from him.

Suddenly he got up, the back of his hand was suddenly held by one hand, Ruan Lian looked weak, his strength was not small, Yun Qingci was forced to sit down, his eyes turned cold.

As if he had just realized what he had done, Ruan Lian withdrew his hand and said, "I also ask the queen to be ignorant.

Yun Qing resigned for a while.

Sitting down next to him again, frowning slightly, said: "I understand your worries, don't be afraid, since I dare to keep you, I can naturally protect you."

He patted Ruan Lian on the shoulder, and said, "You just need to discipline me."

"Then, change the tune?"

Yun Qingci was not very happy, and he was always unwilling to say, "What for?"

"Yangchun Baixue?"

"do not want."

Ruan Lian thought for a while, and said, "What do you want to hear?"

"Listen to the madness."

This palace is already depressing enough, he wants to listen to the depressive sound now, he wants to indulge and liberate.